~Leaving The PPV~

My Pov:

As my mind continues to race with all kinds of things and wondering what is going to happen from here I finally make it into the locker room.

Which is somehow a way for us to talk or to get my clothes and get out of here.

It could really go either way as of right now.

While this is going through my mind and I try to get my clothes.

I see Rhea standing in front of her locker and I am guessing this is a way to block me from getting to her locker.

Or

She is doing this to get my attention because I know I am upset right now and I am a complete mess right now.

But she is looking really good right now and it is really hard not to pin her to these lockers and do all kinds of things to her right now.

But as much fun as that sounds I need to focus and not get myself distracted even though my girlfriend is looking really hot right now.

But I need to put that behind me for right now and focus because I have to remember I am still upset.

I am still trying to figure out what is going to happen right now.

Because this could go two or even three ways.

1. She could get mad at me for not talking to her and end up throwing me across this room like a sack of potatoes and beat me to a pulp.

2. She could surprise me and take over me by attacking me with kisses.

Or

3. She could be the one to talk first and that would be the way that we could talk about what is going on with us.

As all of these things are going through my mind about what could possibly happen right now.

I suck it up once again and I take a deep breath and I suddenly say something to her.

Me: "Can I get my clothes out of your locker?"

Rhea: "Can we please talk about what is going on with us?..I have no idea what is going on with you and why you are being like this with me?"

As she is saying this I see the hurt in her eyes and seeing this is enough to break my heart and upset me even more.

But I toughen up and I become the bigger person and I say something to her.

So she doesn't see I am hurting even though I am hurting and upset right now.

Me: "Why are you blaming this on me if anything it is because of you why I am being like this.."

As I am talking I suddenly get cut off by Liv because now she is saying something to me.

Liv: "You are supposed to be talking to her not getting mad and trying to argue with her."

Me: "What are you my therapist I can say what I want I mean you are the one who wanted me to talk to her..so I am talking to her isn't that what you wanted?"