~Women's 2022 Royal Rumble Match (Part 5)~

My Pov:

As I am watching this they are now laughing and smiling as they continue to hit her again.

While I am seeing this I have had enough and I make my way backstage to get my girlfriend away from these a**holes.

But as I am making my way up the ramp and make my way back stage.

I have 4 other Women Superstars running behind me and they are saying my name like they are trying to get my attention.

Liv Morgan: "Shelly!!"

Raquel Rodriguez: "Shelly?!"

Becky Lynch: "Hey!"

Nikki Bella: "Hey Shelly!!"

As they continue to yell for me I stop in my tracks to see what they want.

Me: "What is it?! I have to save Rhea I don't have time to talk."

After I say this I realize I said it kind of mean and as I realize this I say something else to them.

Me: "I'm sorry the way that came out it's just I have to do something Rhea needs my help.."

As I am saying this I feel my eyes getting watery which means the sensitive person that I am is about to cry again.

While this is happening I say something else to them.

Me: "I am sorry it just upsets me that this is happening to her she doesn't deserve this.."

Liv Morgan: "Awe sweetie it's okay to cry I know this is hard."

Nikki Bella: "We are here for you we will help you."

Me: "Really?"

Raquel Rodriguez: "Yeah you can't fight all of them by yourself you are so tiny they will hurt you. That's why you need our help to beat them down."

Me: "You guys really want to help me?"

Becky Lynch: "Yeah now let's go kick some a**"

Me: "I really appreciate the help it means a lot to me and I am sure it means a lot to Rhea as well."

Raquel Rodriguez: "She is a pretty cool women and you are so sweet neither of you deserve this."

Once Raquel says this I am suddenly being hugged by all 4 of them.

As this is happening I find myself smiling as the hug continues but quickly ends when I suddenly say something.

Me: "Thank you guys so much let's go get Sonya and the other a**holes."

After I say this our small talk conversation ends and we make our way backstage.

A Few Minutes Later:

Once we make it backstage my attention immediately goes to Rhea.