~Women's 2022 Royal Rumble Match (Part 4)~

A/N: The picture above ⤴⤴ is an edit of mine I make the edits for each part of this fan fic. I should've said this when I started this but it never came to my mind until now but the picture above is MY EDIT!! PLEASE DO NOT USE IT OR USE ANY OTHER EDITS OF MINE FOR OTHER FAN FICS OR STEAL THEM THEY ARE MY EDITS ONLY!!

Thank you 💜 Please Continue to Read.

~•><•~

Meanwhile with Me:

I am still in the ring trying to get away from everyone.

Because I somehow seem like a target to everyone and they continue to try their best to get me over the top rope to try and eliminate me.

My Pov:

I am still fighting everyone off of me but I somehow make my way to one of the corners of the ring to breathe and give myself a minute.

But as I am trying to give myself a minute I suddenly hear Rhea's entrance music playing again.

This is enough to get my attention and I have my eyes on the entrance way and the ramp so I can see her when she comes out.

But as I am waiting for her she still doesn't come out and this gives me a bad feeling in my stomach and I suddenly feel worried.

As I continue to get this feeling and wonder what is going on with her.

My thoughts suddenly get interrupted when I hear a voice coming from the entrance way.

As I am hearing this I look up and I see a video playing on the Titan Tron (Big Screen).

While this video is playing I see My Baby and I also see Sonya.

I see Sonya and she has her hands on my girlfriend's face.

As I am seeing this I can't help but wonder what the h*ll is Sonya doing to my girlfriend and why is she doing this to her.

While my mind is racing and my heart is racing.

Sonya says something else and this gets my attention again.

Sonya: "Hey Shelly look over here on the big screen sweetie I am over here."

As she is saying this I am already looking at the Titan Tron so I know she is talking to me.

I just don't understand why she is doing this and why she is going after my girlfriend.

While this is going through my mind and I am wondering what is going on.

I quickly bring myself back to reality and I focus on what is happening right now.

As my attention continues on the Titan Tron and I see Sonya with my girlfriend.

I quickly get out of the ring so I am not distracted by this and get myself eliminated.

But I go under the bottom rope and leave the ring not the top rope so I am still safe and I am still in the match.