~Meeting Her Best Friend~

My Pov:

As I am talking to her I feel like I am about to cry and I really do not want to cry.

Because I don't want to cry in front of her and I don't want her to worry about me and wonder why I am crying.

As I have all kinds of things going through my mind I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder.

Once I do this there isn't a word being said between us it is just quite the only thing being heard is the sound of our heart beat.

But the quietness suddenly ends when she says something to me.

Rhea: "Hey look at me."

Me: "I can't.."

Rhea: "Why?"

Me: "Because.."

Rhea: "Because why?"

Once she says this I don't say anything and I just look at her like she wants me too instead of going back and forth like this getting no where.

As I am looking at her eyes go from bright and happy to sad and worried in the matter of minutes.

Rhea: "Awe why are you crying?"

As she is saying this to me she wipes my tears away that I didn't know was leaving my eyes.

Me: "I am really sensitive I don't do well with people yelling or being mean to me."

Rhea: "Awe it is going to be okay I promise how about we just relax and rest to get your mind off of it."

After she says this she gets up and goes to lay down on her bed.

But she is quick to grab my hand like she thinks I am going to leave her or something.

But I don't think anything of it I just lay on the bed with her.

An Hour or 2 Later

(It is around 9:00 PM/10:00 PM)

Rhea & I ended up falling asleep but while we are sleeping we get woken up by someone knocking on the door.

As I am hearing the knock on the door I let her sleep because I don't want to bother her.

Me: "I will check to see who is at the door."

After I say this I kiss her on her forehead and I check to see who is at the door this hour of the night.

Once I open the door I see a tall guy with his long hair up in a pony tail and he is basically covered in tattoos.

As I am seeing this guy stand in front of me I look back at Rhea and she is still sleeping.

After I look at her I put my focus back on this guy wondering what he wants.

Me: "Uhm who are you?"