~Talking (Part 2)~

My Pov:

Now I am standing here wondering what she is thinking.

But as this is going through my mind she finally says something to break the silence between us.

Rhea: "Are you okay?"

Me: "No I am embarrassed.."

Rhea: "Was you really thinking about me?"

Me: "Yes I was telling you the truth."

Rhea: "Then why are you so embarrassed about it?"

Once she says this I finally turn around to look at her.

So we can get to the bottom of this conversation and never have to mention it or bring it up again.

Me: "Because I didn't know how you would react."

Rhea: "How did you think I would react?"

Me: "I thought you would be disgusted and didn't want anything to do with me."

Rhea: "That is a little extreme. Do you really think I would act like that or even react like that?"

Me: "No but I sometimes over think and that is what I thought that is why I didn't want to say anything."

Rhea: "But it wasn't that bad was it?"

Me: "Now seeing how you reacted and see it wasn't anything like I thought. I guess it wasn't too bad."

As I am saying this I give her a soft smile so she knows that I am okay.

But even though I am smiling I still have so much on my mind and I still have so much that I need to tell her.

But at the same time we came here to practice and train.

Not to spill our feelings out to each other.

But then again things happen for a reason.

Maybe by this happening and us talking about this now was something that was meant to happen.

Maybe the universe knows something that I don't or maybe the universe is telling me.

That something special with Rhea and I is meant to happen we are just not aware of it or know it yet.

While these things continue to go through my mind and I continue to over think.

My thoughts get interrupted again when she says something.

Rhea: "Are you over thinking again?"

Me: "Yeah sorry it happens a lot.."

Rhea: "That's okay how about we start practicing now?"

Me: "Before we do that can I tell you something first? I know we are supposed to be practicing or training. But if I don't say this now I will over think and I will never say it."