~2022 Royal Rumble PPV (Part 6)~

My Pov:

As I am smiling she suddenly kisses me on my forehead which wasn't enough for me.

But before I can say anything she gets up and she is leaning over about to grab my hand to help me up.

But as she is grabbing my hand I move my hand and I gently grab her silk black shirt and pull her closer to me.

Once I do this she is looking at me in shock now like I surprised her and honestly.

The facial expressions she makes ends up making her look even hotter than she already is.

Me: "That wasn't enough I want a kiss."

Rhea: "Baby we have to get ready you can have a kiss later."

Me: "Don't baby me I want a kiss now kiss me please babe."

As I am saying this I start to pout to see if she will give in and kiss me like I want her too.

While I continue to pout she is quick to give in and she kisses me like I wanted her too.

Which instantly makes me smile and never want these kisses with her to ever end.

As she is kissing me she quickly pulls away and looks into my eyes.

Rhea: "If you wasn't so adorable I wouldn't give in so quickly and end up giving you what you want."

Once she says this she winks at me to let me know that she is playing and joking around.

So I don't take it so seriously and end up getting mad.

After she does this she gently grabs my hand and helps me up.

We then make our way to the make-up area backstage and I grab a chair and I sit next to her as I watch her do her make-up.

Since she does her own and doesn't have a fancy expensive make-up artists doing her make-up.

She does her own make-up and she is honestly amazing at it.

A Few Minutes Later:

As I continue to sit here and watch her do her own make-up.

She is putting the black lipstick on which I am guessing is the last part of her make-up look.

Once her make-up is done she looks in the mirror then looks at me.

Rhea: "How do I look?"

As she is looking at me with make-up on her entire look has changed and she looks hot as h*ll right now.

As I am looking at her I feel myself falling in love with her all over again and my heart is racing like crazy right now.

Me: "You look hot as h*ll right now wow how did I get so lucky."

Once I say this I sneak a quick kiss before anyone sees or notices.

But luckily it is just the two of us right now.