The Present

"Are you going to keep staring at me all morning", I asked Leo who looked lost in thought. "What are you talking about?", he played it off, then snuggled in the crock of my neck, tickling me with his beard. I laughed when the tickling got too much. "I like the sound of your laugh. It's addicting", he said without looking up. "Oh really? tell me more", I said running my fingers through his soft hair. I wanted to ask him about what happened at the Gala but it felt wrong so I decided to let him tell me on his own time. "Well, I love the sound of your laugh, the way your lips turn when you smell something funny", he said reminding me of the time we were in the elevator and his fart almost killed me.

"You mean the killer fart? and by killer, I mean literally a killer. You almost killed me that day I swear", I said while laughing making him laugh too. "Are you going to let me talk or not?", he said while pulling back, his hair covering his forehead, hiding his amazing blue eyes. I couldn't resist so pushed it away to see his eyes properly making him chuckle.

"What?", I asked with a huge smile. "Well I like how you always push my hair away when they block my forehead", he said making me roll my eyes. How can someone be that attentive? "Did I marry a stalker?", I teased and instead of an answer, I got a kiss on my neck. His lips were getting dangerously close to the weak spot on the crock of my neck when his phone started ringing.

 "Seriously!", he whined while stretching his hand to the bedside table. "Sof, can this wait?", he asked without a greeting. "Yeah sure", he replied then hung up. "Now where were we", he said with the sexiest smile on earth. He went on to eat my whole body and by the time we went to take a shower, I was covered in hickeys. "Oh my god! I look like I've been bitten by ants or something", I complained but he didn't seem to care. It only earned me a smack on the ass. 

"Waffles and fried chicken for breakfast my king", i said handing him a plate. "Thank you baby", he said with a wink. I made my plate as well, then poured coffee for both of us. "This is delicious Angel", he complimented. "You always say that", I said with a smile. "I know. I don't intend to stop anytime soon", he said with a wink making me laugh. "You're so cheesy", I said just in time for Lisa to enter the kitchen with two luggages. Before I could ask who they belonged to Jason entered along with Sofia.

"Hey guys! Thank you for this", Jason said taking one of the waffles from my plate. I was speechless. Leo stood up and hugged his sister. "Lisa, they will be in the last guest room", he instructed our housekeeper. "Thank you for this. It kinda reminds me of when you were in Uni and I used to come visit for weekends only this time it's two months. How awesome is that?", Sofia said making me even more speechless. "Angel, are you ok? Did he not tell you? Oh don't mind him, he always forgets. So is there enough breakfast for two more?", she said sitting where Leo was. I swallowed hard, still not able to say anything. "This is so delicious oh my god. Jay did you try the chicken?", she said feeding Jason who had an evil smile on his face the moment his eyes met mine.

"Uh... Leo, can we talk for a second?", I tried to sound calm but I had a feeling he noticed that I was angry. I walked into his office and then started pacing back and forth, trying to calm down until Leo walked in. "Angel, they're doing renovations at their home, what was I supposed to say?", he pleaded the moment we entered the room. "Tell them to give you time so that 'we' can talk because it is 'our' home. You didn't even bother asking me if I was okay with it", I tried not to shout but it was obviously impossible.

"Keep your fucking voice down!", he barked making me take a step back. This was the first time he raised his voice at me and it scared the crap out of me. "I know, I shouldn't have agreed before talking to you, and am sorry for that but, don't you ever shout at me, are we clear?", he said angrily, I didn't dare open my mouth. I just nodded my head, I felt tears fill my eyes, making him release a breath.

"She's already here so I can't ask her to leave. Find a way to endure it, besides, they are only here for two months", he said with a calm voice, trying to make me feel better. I was still scared. "Am sorry", he tried to reach for my hand but I pulled it away, wiping my tears. I didn't want our new housemates to see me all broken down considering they already heard the shouting.

"Where are you going?", Leo asked when I emerged from our bedroom finding them at the pool where they spent the whole day. I decided to spend the night at Bella's. I wore denim shorts and one of his T-shirts with sneakers. It made me feel comfortable. "Am going to have dinner at Bella's", i said not waiting for his reply heading to the garage. "Angel, stop. Didn't you hear me calling you?", he asked holding onto my wrist. "Am sorry, I didn't hear you", I lied, he saw right through me. "Come on baby. Don't be like this. Am sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice at you, I just have a lot on my mind OK?", he said with puppy dog eyes making me melt into him.

"I love you, baby. I will make it up to you. I promise", he said kissing my lips. I tried pulling him in to deepen the kiss but the garage door was opened. Yes it was Sofia. "Sorry lovebirds, we are out of Ice", she said looking innocent but it didn't feel like it to me. She knew exactly where to find ice. This was going to be the longest two months of my life.