The Journey Begins

Its been awhile since I last talked to my family,I hope they were safe. Hunter and I decide to travel with this group, we left that house and have been traveling South since then. We were walking along the highway,
"next town is going to be up in view here in a few," bill said. we kept walking till we were at the edge of the Town,
"There's a safe house in there somewhere" bill stated. we walked into town and it was a total disaster, bodies litered the streets and buildings were crumbling.
"there" zoey pointed on one of the buildings was a picture of a house and an arrow pointing in the direction.
"I guess we follow those arrows till we find it" I said so we started wandering. after an hour we reached the center of town, cars and more bodies littered the ground.
"this sucks,we can't find it and it's starting to get dark"Francis complained. I plopped down on the curb,
"where could it be," I asked out loud. I looked around, we were a little neighborhood, over the fences we saw some stores.
" I hate this" Francis said kicking a car causing the alarm to go off. The horde made its way towards the noise, we scrambled up and pulled in closer to each other.
" Francis you idiot" bill yelled,we got into a circle as the first wave hit, we fought them off. I look next to me and noticed Hunter wasn't by my side,
"Hunter?" I said as I blasted the head off of one. I heard scratching on something and turn my head to see hunter scratching on door.
" everyone into that house" I said and ran for it fall by the others. I reach for the handle and twisted it,
"Locked" I shouted, and start ramming into it with my shoulder as another wave hit.
"Move" Louis said as he shot the handle off. Francis kick the door and we ran inside, we blocked the door with the couch and sat down to catch our breath.
"Urgh what's that smell" Zoe said as she held her nose.
" it's coming from upstairs" bill said, we went upstairs guns ready. We open the door and was prepared for the scene there was a family of five well more like the bodies.
" damn they even got the dog" I wasn't prepared and walked into the hallway and slid down the wall, I brought my knees up to my chest and breathe trying to calm down. I felt a breath on the back of my neck I looked up to see Hunter, he tilted his head to the side.
" I'm fine just a little shaken up" I replied as a tear slid down my face. He brought his clawwed hand up and carefully wipe the tear away, he kept his hand on my cheek and looked at me. He pulled his head back and his face was flushed,
" Hunter are yo-" I began but was interrupted.
" guys over here" Louis said,Hunter and I stood up as he pulled his hood back up. We walked inside and looked out the window from the house. Across the street was the safe rooms doors,
We can get down from the roof" Zoe said as she opened the window. We climbed onto the roof and jumped onto the street below, we race towards the door. Phil Lewis and Hunter ran inside and Zoey Francis and I reach the door the ground shook,
"What the he-" I began but was cut off as Zoey pushed me to the ground. there was a huge crash, as we got up a huge chunk of the ground was in front of the door. I got up and ran to the door,
"Hunter, guys are you ok" I asked.
" yeah and you guys" Louis asked, I nodded " we can't move this it's too big" Zoey said
" there's a map in here, looks like it leads to the next safe house at a pawn shop" bill said.
" then we'll meet you guys there" Francis said,
"A-ly," Hunter growled, I looked at him and smiled sadly, I took one of his cold, clawed hands.
" don't worry I'll see you in a little bit just keep safe ok," I said and he nodded.
"Come on Aly," zoey said, I dropped his hand and ran after Zoey and Francis.
*****†************
"Well shit," Francis said as we looked up at the big chain link fence.
" how do we get around that," I asked, I looked at the building next to us and no set wrapped around to the other side.
"Through there," Francis said as he walked in, the fear factor set were there we blew away finally found the door and busted through, and into another room.
" where are we,"zoey asked as I looked for the light switch. I flipped it on and we can face to face for other people. They looked as shocked as us, we all put our guns on one another.
" who are you," this big black man asked, I was the first put my guns down, there were four of them. One guy with the white suit on one who look too country for his own good the man from earlier and then a black girl.
" my name's Aly, in this Francis and Zoey," I said
" my friends call me coach, thats Nick, Ellis and Rochelle over there," coach said.
"So," I said as we settled down," how do we get out of here?"
" through that door, but there's too many zombies ,even with three more people, to help fight," Ellis said.
"Him," I said as I looked at one of the broken windows and pried up and look through. He was right though, there were too many, but a little ways I could see the pawn shop. I took my backpack off and look through it,
" what are you looking for," Rochelle asked
"Ah!," I said as I held up a pipe bomb.
" I knew this would come in handy,"I smiled, " okay as soon as this goes off run to the pawn shop," I said as I pressed the button. That begin beeping and I threw it by the street, I jumped down and stood by the door of the others. As soon as we heard the explosion we swung the door open and took off down the street.
(Bills POV)
We could see the pawn shop in view, I look towards Hunter has been a real help but everytime we stopped to take a rest he would whimper and pace about, like a dog missing its master. All the sudden we heard an explosion, he slept there and then took off. We saw group run towards the pawn shop,
" it's them,"Louis yelled.
( alys POV)
We kept running till we were almost there, I saw people running towards us.
" Bill, Lewis" Zoey said as we all met up,
" where is he," I asked looking around.
" he ran ahead, didn't youbsee him?" Louis asked, I shook my head frantically as my heart dropped and tears came to my eyes. At that moment infected start pouring out from everywhere. I wipe the tears from my eyes and cocked my guns.
" we've got company," nick said, we start firing in every direction. As I was reloading my guns I heard the coughing again, I looked all around me to see where it's coming from. I saw a movement on one of the roofs. I heard something behind me and turn to see infected before Nick blasted its head off.
" pay attention or you're going to get yourself killed," Nick yelled at me, my eyes widened as i pointed my gun at him. His eyes widened, I shot hitting the one that was about to bite him in the head.
" you should take your own advice, " I said smiling.
" into the safe house," Ellis yelled, I heard coughing as I ran again. As I reach the door I felt something wrapped around me and pull me away.