71. No Mercy (Sam)

[xxx - mature content warning]

  [Please note that the chapter contains explicit scenes. You can skip it and still be in line with the plot.]

   I knew it! God, I knew it! I would have done whatever he wanted, but the fact that my sweet, spicy angel managed to overcome his fear and ask me to take him sent me to seventh heaven. And the cute blush on his silky cheeks, the shaking hands and that gorgeous cock, fully erect and proudly standing against mine which is still hidden behind the black fabric of my boxer briefs... Everything in my man is perfection. I am so proud of him. 

   I'll have to grit my teeth and gather all my determination to do this slowly and gently. Nothing can be rushed. It is his first time and he deserves to remember it as the best experience in his life, but It's so hard when all I want is to burry myself all the way inside of him and take everything he is so willing to give. He already trusts me, but I need to show him that he can call the shots too. My boyfriend is a sunshine no doubt. He is sassy, proud and a true disaster as well. That is what I like about him. This boy is always able to surprise me and not only me but also himself, a diamond in the rough. He should never change. I will adore all his sides as long as he wants me, and it's better be forever.

   "Alec, I love your body. You're so breathtakingly handsome," I praise him between my hungry kisses and his delightful whimpers. I know he needs it, not because he has any flaws, but because my baby is not ready yet to believe that he is the most amazing person in my life. He only crawls closer without uttering a word, climbing on my lap to straddle my thighs and bites my bottom lip harshly. His smooth legs tighten around my waist. I lean back on my arms to keep my balance, although, I am not happy about it since I am deprived of the opportunity to touch him in this position, so I protest, "Hey, you don't need to swoop down on me like a falcon. I'm right here, babe. All yours."

   "Are you complaining?" My Peppercorn giggles and pounces on my nipple, sucking it in his mouth with adorable dedication. He plays with it until my moans show him that the sensitive bud can take no more of the sweet torture and moves to the other. I throw my head back and let him have fun. I love his boldness and impatient affection, oozing from every move he makes. I am here for him, and he knows it. Alec starts to lick down my abs, letting out guttural groans of satisfaction, but stops abruptly upon reaching my boxers' band and peeks at my flustered face, sporting a prominent frown. "Why are you still wearing these? I want them gone."

   "Yeah, I've noticed that my underwear always gets in your way lately," I snort. "Maybe I should give it up altogether."

   "You definitely should," he eagerly agrees, pushing me on my back. "I need quick access all the time."

   Before I can come up with a witty response, Alec is sliding my boxer briefs down my legs while his tongue is exploring my v-line all the way to my crotch and back. He peppers my stomach with light kisses and, with no warning, takes my cock between his lips, pushing down until half of the length is engulfed by the delightful warmth of his mouth. I can see he doesn't share my views on not rushing and soon every sensible thought flies out my head, replaced by blissful fascination and my kinky desires. 

   I grasp a handful of his hair and manage to hiss, "Hold on tight, babe."

   Alec takes a glimpse at my face. His eyes are full of lust and curiosity. He immediately grips my thigs and flicks encouragingly the tip of his tongue over my piercing, a tiny, titanium, straight barbell this time, with two small rubies in the name of extravagance. I actually bought a handful of piercing jewelry because of him. The way he stares at them every time is so cute.

   "I'm going to thrust in, really slowly, ok?" I warn him. "If you like it, we can pick up the pace. Don't hesitate to stop me, if it's too much."

   "Mhm," he nods energetically without releasing my throbbing  erection. 

   I push a little bit deeper. His eyes go wide and I can feel the inner constrictions of his muscles, ready to reject the intrusion. His gag reflex is about to kick in at any moment, just like yesterday, but Alec braces himself quickly and takes a deep breath through the nose, relaxing his jaw. I push more and he takes me deep in his throat with a glint of self-pride in his glistening, honey brown eyes without even blinking.

   "You're incredible," I smile at him. My heart it pounding. I am experiencing this type of feeling for the first time. It's like lust, but deeper; like admiration, but stronger; like love, but more pristine, one that can never be altered or overshadowed by any other emotion. My palm carefully cradles his cheek. I loosen my grip on his curls and begin to massage gently his scalp with my fingertips. "Are you enjoying this, Peppercorn? Come on, let go for a while. Take a breath."

   He releases my cock from the fantastic hotness of his lips and grins cheekily, "Are your knees already weak, Teddy Bear, 'cause I'm just getting started."

   "Look who's challenging the Grand Master," I wink. "But I'll give you the chance to learn from the best because I love you."

   "Aaah," Alec sigs dreamily and kisses my thigh. However, I don't miss him secretly rolling his eyes. Little devil. "I am so lucky, Sam. Just remember, you will hear only two words when you start begging me to stop and give you a break, so that you don't pass out."

   "Oh, I'm so scared," I chuckle a little breathlessly since he starts licking around the barbell again and the spot is already too sensitive. "What could those words be?"

   "No mercy," Alec states before taking easily my entire length in his mouth again until his chin hits my balls. All I can do is moan desperately, hoping to last long enough not to embarrass myself.

_______________________________

Photo 263503465 © Artofphoto | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 71!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

It seems Sam is determined to give Alec the freedom to set the pace. 😉

Now that we are approaching the end of the story, I am tempted to ask again who is your most favorite and least favorite character?

There are around ten more chapters to come, though, so we'll spend some more time with Alec and Sam.

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny