Week 1 [2]

The early morning air was teeming with anticipation as Y/n awaited the completion of her sister Musume's morning routine. Musume practically owned the bathroom -due to the countless hours she spent in there on a daily basis and Y/n swore she grew grey hairs each time she did. Y/n's fingers drummed rhythmically against the surface of the bathroom door as she anticipated the moment when she would finally be able to relieve herself.

Y/n's appetite for the day had already been whetted, her stomach growling like a voracious pack of wild beasts, demanding satisfaction. She'd consumed an excessive quantity of orange juice, along with a bountiful serving of golden syrup-slathered pancakes accompanied by strawberries and blueberries, the combination of sweetness and tartness leaving an indelible imprint on her palate. However, the wait was unbearable, and Y/n knew that she would have to be patient a while longer, her bladder feeling painfully full. She just wants to piss but she won't have to soon since she's about to pee herself.

She was a slave to her own bodily functions, a prisoner of the very bladder she had always taken for granted. She couldn't help herself, it was a trap she had fallen victim to and now she had to pay the consequences. She switched from one foot to the other in a desperate attempt to hold in a well-needed piss, she pounded on the door in an eager attempt to get Musume to hurry up.

Musume's constant primping and preening had her reaching the end of her rope, especially on days like today, when she was already running late for school.  Her resolve was steel, and she meant every word she was about to say "Musume," she shouted, her voice laced with anger and impatience, "I don't have time for the endless layers of make-up you're slathering on your face. Get out or I'm peeing outside this door!" Her tone was harsh, her words heavy with emotion, as she stood at the threshold of the bathroom, her foot tapping angrily against the floor. If this meant she had to take drastic measures, then so be it. She couldn't let her sister's callousness ruin her day any longer.

She felt like she would burst if she didn't act soon, and so she let loose with a string of expletives, her words laced with a mixture of frustration and desperation, "Hurry up, I'm getting late!" She exclaimed, with an eye roll to accompany her sentence.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Musume says, with the sound of music blasting from her phone drowning out any chances of Y/n complaining yet again. The tension between them was palpable, and Y/n knew that, they both did. This is how things always where between them and today she absolutely refused to let her sister's vanity come at the cost of her dignity. She briefly leaves, rummage through Musume's make-up draw to find her treasured nailpolish- Musume would sell anyone for this, according to her it's 'a priceless nail polish'.

She returned to the bathroom door and stood there, feet firmly planted, waiting for the inevitable, "Look what I've got Musume, do you want to see if your nail polish with crack or survive? I wonder if it will break if I drop it over the railings?" Y/n threatened, her tone never wavering once, she was deathly serious and if the death of a nail polish is what it took then so be it.

Click.

Musume swaggered through the door, her face caked in makeup, her eyes glittered with a combination of arrogance and contempt. "Ugh, I'm finished anyways," she scoffed, her tone dripping with disdain, as she swung the door open and hit Y/n in the process. "Maybe if you actually spent time putting on make-up and actually trying to look good you might have had a chance to join your big SISTA in her friend group. Since you have no friends," she added, her final statement like a dagger to the heart as she snatched her nail polish back.

"I mean...What are you wearing? Where you blindfolded when you chose what to wear today?" Musume chortled, wiping her tears as she laughed as to not ruin her make-up. She leaned over holding her stomach as she laughed, not even trying to hide it as she eventually stood up straight and her laughter died down till she glanced at Y/n again, "If this is how you leave the house, looking like that it's a good thing I don't speak to you at school."