III. The Guys

"Y/N! I'm very happy you could come."

Delia gives Y/N a brief but tight hug as Rosa follows and they quickly sit as Ren continues to talk on stage. Both look at Y/N like they're in love at her.

"You guys can stop staring."

"But it's the first time we saw you dressed like that! And to be honest if I were a man I'd straight up fall for you." Rosa whispers sweetly smiling at
Y/N.

"I know right! If I didn't shout at you yesterday then who knows when we'll be able to see this transition of yours." Delia says proudly even as Rosa stares at her disapprovingly.

"Anyway I'd like you to meet Mason." Rosa points at one of the guy's sitting with them.

"Pleased to make your acquaintances Y/N." The handsome looking man charmingly offers his hand at Y/N and she gladly takes it.

She smiles back at him surprised at the strangers sitting with them.

"Next is Ngolo." Rosa points to the shy but kind looking man beside Mason.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." He simply nods at her and she smiles and nods back.

"Lastly is Christian. They're visiting friends of the groom."
Y/N looks at the man in front of her who simply smiles at her.

"Nice to meet you Y/N.'' The man says seemingly tired.

"Nice to meet you too." Y/N still gives him a warm smile despite him looking distracted and uninterested in his surroundings.

After the speech Ren and her fiancee introduce their family and friends with each other. Rosa and Delia get's acquainted at some of Alain's relative and friends. Y/N is left alone on the table eating her leftover food from earlier.

The guys from their table also left, she sees some people take picture with them. Not sure why, she shrugs her focus on Ren and Alain secretly stealing glances from across the room. Blushing like teenage boys and girls when they catch each other.

Y/N grins happy to see her friend finding love.

"You jealous?" Harley say's suddenly sitting beside her.

"Oh. Didn't see you there."

"So where's Rosa and Delia."

"They're talking with some of Alain's friends."

"What about you? Why are all alone sitting here?"

"Well I'm still eating." Y/N says making Harley laughs but she knows he is the reason why she decided to stay. Hoping that he'll approach her again.

"So how does it feel sitting with famous footballers?" Harley asks curiously making Y/N confusedly raise her eyebrow.

"Famous what???"

"Famous Footballers. You know the one that kicks the ball and scores the goal-"

"I know what football is... But did you say they're famous?" Y/N looks at Mason, Ngolo, and Christian again. Some of the guests still take pictures with them.

"You're not lying to me are you?"

"I'm not! I can even search them up if you want."

"Please do!"

Harley quickly whips at his phone. Searching Mason Mount, Ngolo Kante, and Christian Pulisic showing them to Y/N who shockingly looks at the screen.

Dumbfounded staring back and fourth at the footballers just across the room and their names etched on the screen.

"Wow. I never thought I'd see them in person! No wonder Ngolo seems familiar. I just remembered my uncle watching one of their match yesterday on TV."