XIII. Farewell.

Harley hugs Y/N tightly and Christian watches closely. Delia and Rosa is still in the main room and some of the guests have already left.

"See you soon Y/N. I should say goodbye to Rosa and Delia too." Y/N nods smiling.

Harley approaches Christian giving him an apologetic smile.

"Hey what I did earlier was kind of embarrassing and I just want to say sorry for bothering you like that." Harley shyly puts his hand on his head looking away.

"It's okay. Apology accepted." Christian smiles at him earnestly, offering his hand and Harley takes it shaking it eagerly.

"Thank You." Harley respectfully smiles at him before leaving to bid farewell to the other guests.

"So you guys okay now?"

"Yes we are. Thank you for supporting me and being beside me though." Christian smiles gladly.

"Hey! There you are!" Mason and Ngolo approach them. Both looking rather tired.

"Is it time for us to go now?" Christian asks and Mason sighs happily.

"Thankfully yes. It's 1'o clock in the morning and our flight's in 6."

"Oh dear. I didn't keep you too late did I?" Y/N asks guiltily but the footballers only smile at her.

"No you didn't it's our choice to stay this late." Christian says and Mason smiles at her.

"Don't worry about it. But we really do have to go." Mason says not sounding demanding.

"We need to say farewell to our host's then." Ngolo says.

They go to the main room where they see Ren and Alain seeing the remaining guests out and Rosa and Delia looking worn out as they sit beside the snacks table.

"Are you going to go now?" Rosa asks the guys.

"I'm afraid we are. This has been a great party and I really do enjoyed your company." Mason says and Delia stands to give them a farewell hug.

"It's nice knowing you guys." All of them hug and say goodbye to each other.

"So this is it huh." Y/N says as she embraces Christian while their friends converse for a little bit.

"I guess. I can still come back to visit here but it'll probaly take months or a year."

"Heh. I'll wait then."

Both remain awkwardly silent not knowing what to say to each other.

"Let's go Christian." Mason says.

"Give me a minute." Christian says and Mason nods waiting patiently beside Y/N's friends.

"Christian you've been a really good friend." Y/N hugs her again emotionally knowing that it'll be a long time till she can see Christian again.

"I'll miss you." Christian burries her face on Y/N's shoulder. Delia and Rosa squeals as they watch
Y/N embrace Christian again while Mason just laughs at them and Ngolo chuckles.

"See you soon Christian." Y/N pulls away not wanting to keep his friends waiting.

"I hope we'll meet again." Christian says giving Y/N a sweet kiss on the cheek and hands making Rosa and Delia gasp in surprise.

Y/N and Christian only laughs at them and they lean onto each other's forehead as they whisper.

"I'm so blessed to have been your first dance."

So that's the end guys😌.

Thank you for reading my story "First Dance".

God Bless You All❤️