XI. Nothing Else But Us.

Christian and Y/N secretly leave passing through the back gate. They don't see anyone around so they walk slowly to the beach which is just in the back of the mansion.

"I was actually planning on going here with Ngolo but he's busy with Rosa." Y/N sees a smooth stone and picks it to throw it to the ocean. It skips and Christian follows suit throwing two rocks but they only skip twice.

"I guess I win." Y/N says and Christian laughs.

"Hey." Christian says.

"Yes?"

"You're so beautiful." Y/N immediately blushes looking away shyly from Christian.

"Heh. Thanks you're beautiful too."

Suddenly Christian moves closer to Y/N.

"Promise me you won't forget this night we spent together?" Christian asks with sudden seriousness as he entangles his hand with Y/N.

"I can't say I promise but I'll try and do my best not to forget."

"That's good enough for me." Christian cups Y/N's cheek with tenderness in his eyes.
Y/N leans into it closing her eyes.

Christian takes a slow move forward planting a soft kiss on her cheeks and she gets surprised but her eyes remain closed. When Y/N opens her eyes she also inches her face closer to Christian. She hesitates at first but Christian leans his head on her and she takes this as a sign kissing her cheeks back.

"My farewell." Y/N says and they hug sweetly.