party time

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

CHRISSY LAMPKIN _____________________________

CHRISSY LAMPKIN
_____________________________

It's my freaking birthday! And it's the night of my birthday bash! Everything has to be perfect literally.

I hope everyone has good vibes! I made sure to have security because Jimmy ass is not invited. And knowing him he's going to try and make an appearance.

Anyways I'm turning 41. Like it's not really a big age or whatever but I'm definitely going to show up and show out. My dress is amazing and so am I.

Everyone is arriving before me. Y'all know I have to make a grand arrival.

I heard that the lines are packed and honestly I love that.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

SANTANA MIYLAUN _____________________________Still after hella convincing here I am dressed up for someone that I don't even know party

SANTANA MIYLAUN
_____________________________Still after hella convincing here I am dressed up for someone that I don't even know party.

Apparently she's mutual friends with my friends and also like their mentors. They said dress elegant and I'd like to think I fit the occasion pretty well.

My friends said after the party we're all going to the club... I probably won't attend that part only because I would have to go change into something more club appropriate and the club isn't really my type of scene. I'm more of a homebody

Anyways I just pulled up to the venue. Which is at the Royal Hall. It's so gorgeous on the outside I can't wait to see the inside.

I'm waiting for my best bitches to come right here and get me. Y'all may know them B.Simone & Megan Brooks. They are influencers and they also have a podcast together!

"Santanaaaaaaaaaa"

I heard from behind me, i quickly turned my head cause hoe don't be saying my government out here! Let's act accordingly lol.