this what we doing baby?

( small time jump- like a week later)

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

^^ that ass is sitting okayyyy? ^^

CHRISSY LAMPKIN
__________________________________

"Why you acting like you don't really want to be around me? Stop playing girl" Jimmy said in my ear.

He was honestly starting to irritate the hell out of me, but I had to remember that the camera crew were filming. They told me that I had to act like we were together and I'm trying to do that but this shit is hard.

"I'm not acting like nothing Jim, I'll be back". I said going to greet more guests that entered my new home. Viewing my luxurious spacious penthouse.

I was so excited to show off my new house to everyone. I had been planning the housewarming for weeks, and I wanted everything to be perfect. But I was also nervous about pretending to be with Jimmy on camera. I knew that I had to keep up appearances, even though I was really with Santana. Well I guess we're together...

Santana told me that she couldn't make it to the housewarming, I was disappointed. Because she was my interior designer after all.

I knew that she was busy though, and that's honestly a relief because Jim is here and that would've just caused a whole bunch of drama.

As the party got underway, I tried to act as if everything was normal. I smiled for the cameras and chatted with my friends. But deep down, I felt like I was lying to everyone.

Everyone was mingling around and I was scrolling through my messages as I made my way back to the kitchen where Jimmy was. I seen a cameraman following me, and basically giving me the signal to hug and rub on him. So I put my phone in my back pocket rolling my eyes in my head because I knew I shouldn't have agreed to this... but I did it anyway.

We were talking about something random... hence we were given a script. We were basically flirting, talking nasty unfortunately... I'm honestly just ready for this event to be over, so Jimmy ass can leave...

_____________________________________
NEW YORK, NEW YORK

_____________________________________NEW YORK, NEW YORK