who's the bitch now?

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

CHRISSY LAMPKIN ____________________________________

CHRISSY LAMPKIN
____________________________________

Instead of calling my driver tonight, I decided that we'd take a ride in one of my 3 cars. Nothing too fancy right? I chose the Maserati. It seemed to fit this occasion.

I grabbed Santana's hand and led her to my all matte black Maserati.

"This is yours?" I heard Santana say.

A small smirk appeared on my face as I looked over at her and said "Of course, hop in boo."

She got in, and I did the same. We both put our seatbelts on because safety comes first! And I sped off. Surprisingly the roads weren't so hectic tonight. Normally traffic lasts all day but it wasn't so bad tonight.

The first 5 minutes were pure silence. But it was a comfortable silence. Out of the corner of my eye I see Santana on her phone. This girl and her phone I tell you man, it's like an addiction.

I simply took it out of her hand. Because girl this is quality time spent? No phones over here.
" Chrissy, what the hell you take my phone for?" That angelic soft voice spoke.

It's so funny seeing her curse with a small voice like girl put some base in that shit. Don't get me wrong though I definitely know she can. Hence that night at the club...

"Because we're spending time together as associates turning into friends and phones are distractions Santana"

"I guess" Santana said with a huff. I didn't pay it any mind though.
"Here" I said as I unlocked my phone and went to Apple Music. "Play what you want to play"

I seen her scrolling through my playlist and she immediately said "Miss Ma'am what you know bout PARTYNEXTDOOR"? 

Is she tryna play me like I'm that old or something? I immediately started laughing and said "girl I know a lil something, don't play" and she simply smiled and tapped on one of his songs.
____________________________________

Thirsty, baby bring it over here
Ching, ching, gettin' paid over here
Thirsty, baby bring it over here
Ching, ching, gettin' paid over here
I wanna kiss you, girl, I wanna kiss you
Girl, I wanna love you
Oh, am I moving too fast?
Fuck that (Well, well, well)
Your momma must have taught you well
'Cause you taste so purified
Need to get it while it's hot cause I'm cold at times
Open up to me and drop your guard, I need the proof
Constantly to know if you still have a heart
'Cause a nigga done fucked up I feel like I lucked up at north side
But hop in your car and bring it to me
Promise to love you, and obey
And hit it more than once a day
Girl I say that genuinely
Fuck that bitch, it's what you say
____________________________________