what's the problem?

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

SANTANA MIYLAUN

____________________________________

Young nigga ridin' strikes (Yeah)
Shootin' shit on sight (Mmm)
Grippin' on that pipe (Yeah)
Runnin' through the light (Yeah, yeah)
If she treat me right, I might buy her ice (Yeah)
Shit go down tonight, I might turn you to my wife (Mmm)
Want you to be just like me, I'ma get you icy
Niggas tryin' to snipe me, they lookin' up my type beats (Yeah, mmm)
P tryin' to entice me, I'ma play it shiesty

[Verse 2]
I like bad bitches that keep it wavy (Wavy)
I like bad bitches that never played me (Never play me)
Fuck her good, I'm tryna turn her crazy
Leave it in, you gotta have my baby (That's my baby)
I been out here screamin' "Fuck you, pay me"
__________________________________

Here I am up at 8:30, stuck in the New York traffic. Blasting my favorite song by Boston Richey. His shit crank! But I'm honestly thinking about relocating I don't know yet.  I would love a change of scenery.

Anyways I am on my way to Starbucks to get me a Strawberry Açaí and a cake pop because why not? 

I honestly don't have much to do today. I'm gonna chill, maybe clean up my place. Do a target run and possibly take my self out. Since I honestly don't have no close friends by my side right now...

Yeah I forgot to mention what happened at the club 3 days ago...
________________________

( 3 days ago, At Bliss Night Club)
-
-
-
-
- omniscient

Yo Santana! What the fuck was that? B.Simone asked... As soon as Santana sat down in the section after Chrissy introduced her to everyone she didn't know.

Taken aback by B.Simone's tone, Santana had a confused look on her face and asked her "what was what?"

"Why the fuck were you rubbing on Chrissy?"

"Did you not see that nigga grabbing on her? I had to do something Braelyn. Why are you so mad? And why do you keep cursing?"

Meanwhile Megan was just sitting there, not budding in at all.

In Santana's head she honestly didn't know why her friend was pulling this stunt? Because if it was her in the situation she would've done the same thing.

She didn't like the way B.Simone was talking to her, and she was starting to get loud. Which made Santana voice go softer than ever, not because she was a punk but she doesn't like when people yell at her especially her friend.

Megan knew that Santana was upset because she called B.Simone by her real name.
_________________________________
SANTANA MIYLAUN