who is this lover of yours?

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

SANTANA MIYLAUN_____________________________________

SANTANA MIYLAUN
_____________________________________

It's been a few days since I last been in the presence of my newfound lover Chrissy.

We both have been really busy these past couple of days, between me gaining new clients and Chrissy finally accepting Mona's offer to film again...

Our schedules have been pretty hectic. But we have been face-timing and texting each other like everyday.

You'd think since we live in the same building we'd run into each other quite often, but we really don't.

Right now though I am about to go see my Mommy Dearesttttt, I haven't seen her in a while. Although Chrissy and I haven't posted anything for the world to
see...

People are thinking and speculating things since the fight between B.Simone and I, and me calling Chrissy's name to get her attention when she was arguing with Shekinah.

So now my momma is curious to know what's going on. Now my mom is fairly young, older than Chrissy, but young. She is 55, and Chrissy is 41... you do the math. But my mom knew I always had a thing for older women it's just something about them, and NO... I don't have mommy issues lol.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

CHRISSY LAMPKIN _____________________________________

CHRISSY LAMPKIN
_____________________________________

"And... cut, everyone we're done for today I will see y'all in 3 days". Thank God! Today was the first official day of shooting for L&HH and I'm so glad it's over.

Today we shot the first episode and I'm very ecstatic that it doesn't involve me interacting with Mr. No Hit Wonder... Jimmy himself. Which means I didn't have to see him today, but I'll have to see him for the next episode unfortunately.

I'm honestly just missing Santana, I feel like ever since our bonding moment she's really all I can think about... and that scares me.

I've never had real feelings for a woman let alone a women thats almost 15 years younger than me.

I haven't seen her since she took me out to celebrate. And about that, she knows I took the offer but she doesn't know about the cons of this situation.

I just know she's going to be pissed, and she's so cute when she's mad but this is definitely going to be a different type of mad. I just know it. Anyways I'm so glad I'm done for today. I can finally go home and relax.

I wondered Santana is home, I doubt she is though. She spoke briefly about going to visit her mom.

That slightly makes me nervous, I know her mom is in her mid fifties and I'm in my early forties. To me that's extremely close in age, and here I'm engaging in a romantic relationship with her daughter.

But hopefully if Santana and I become something very serious I'd meet her and we can become close.
____________________________________

OMNISCIENT-

"Yo Mommyyyyyy" Santana yelled as she came through her mother's door, all she heard was the sounds of Kelly Price voice booming through the speakers and bouncing off the walls giving the acoustic sound.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
She was a friend of mine (yeah yeah)
She left with my man
She lied, cheated, took all I had
She was a friend of mine
She used what she knew (I don't know why)
She lied (yeah), cheated, and left me confused
I feel so lost
Don't know why this has happened to me, hmm
My closest friend
I never would've thought it could be
You were someone
Someone I really thought I could trust
But my man, you laid and I'm betrayed
She was a friend of mine
She left with my man
She lied (and cheated), cheated, (oh) took all I had (you were my friend)
She was a friend of mine (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
She used what she knew (oh oh oh oh)
She lied, cheated (yeah she did), and left me confused
Thicker than blood
Wherever there was me, there was you. hmm
My all was your all
But that wasn't enough for you
You had to see
And tried to walk a mile in my shoes
In my head, In my bed
Betrayed by my best friend
She was a friend of mine
She left with my man
She lied, cheated, took all I had
She was a friend of mine (my closest friend)
She used what she knew (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
She lied (you lied), cheated, and left me confused

Santana seen her mom behind the counter top, wiping down her stove ; just singing her heart out. According to her Santana her mom has always enjoyed cleaning while listening to music.

She says it helps the process go faster. And boy was she right.
————————————-

SANTANA MIYLAUN

Once my mom realized it was me, she stopped cleaning and turned off her music. She turned to me and said "We need to talk, Santana."
__________________________________

Im so sorry y'all! This chapter was short and shitty, but i just wanted to get atleast a filler chapter out. Love you guys! 💞