santana miylaun pt2

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

SANTANA MIYLAUN____________________________________

SANTANA MIYLAUN
____________________________________

Chrissy kissing me was a slight shock but I feel as if it was all for show. Maybe she didn't feel the sparks that I felt. Or maybe she did? Either way I knew Jimmy was messing up her mood. Shit he was messing up mine as well.

But I think what really set Chrissy off was when he called me a "bitch" that was a very bitch move of him. And when Chrissy went off I was like Damn go off then lil baby" I definitely could've handled my own and we all should know that by now. But I liked seeing Chrissy in her protective mode, only thing is I really don't know where this leaves us?

I mean we're officially done with the remodeling of her home as of last night....

After the whole ordeal we definitely sat back down and finished our meals, and it flowed ever so naturally but we didn't once bring up what had just happened.

I felt as if she didn't want to talk about it... So I wasn't going to bring it up. But then again it's just like she wanted to get to know me more as a friend so like I'm confused?

Besides that I did get to learn more about her, and she learned more about me. We finished dinner, and she paid although I told her there was no need. She insisted she pay since she invited me out. If she wanted to pay, by all means I was going to let her.

The car ride back to our luxurious condo was fairly comfortable, music played while we softly sung along. There wasn't much more to it besides me sneaking small glances at her and her returning the the gesture.

We made our way inside, we gave each other a hug and granted the hug lasted longer than normal. She smelled so good, like a soft vanilla scent.

And then we said our goodbyes.

I think I'm falling for this woman, but I doubt she feels what I feel.