i love you - forever and beyond

3 months - later

MIAMI

SANTANA MIYLAUN

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

SANTANA MIYLAUN

__________________________

Chrissy and I had been together for three months, and we decided to take a vacation together to enjoy some much-needed time alone. We spent our days in Miami, where Chrissy actually used to live... lounging on the beach, sipping cocktails, and laughing together and just learning each other.

As we were relaxing on the sand, I realized that I was learning new things about Chrissy every day. I loved the way she would hum to herself when she was happy, and the way her eyes would light up when she talked about her dreams and aspirations.

I was grateful for this time with Chrissy. I had never felt so connected to someone before. Before I met Chrissy I truly was on my P's & Q's but around her I can genuinely just be myself.

—————————
MIAMI

CHRISSY LAMPKIN______________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHRISSY LAMPKIN
______________________

I seen Santana zoning out... something she's been doing quite often but I don't think it's a bad thing. Snapping her out of her thoughts I called her over to where I was.

She walked up to me smiling, so I returned that same smile.

"What you over there thinking about baby" I asked.

"Just thinking about how me meeting you was honestly a blessing, even through the rough times"

I smiled in awe because I really do love Santana. Like I really do.

Grabbing her chin softly I stared into her brown eyes, "Santana, I love you." After ending my short sentence I kissed her ever so softly.

We're both grown, I pray that we last.

The End.

This book is finished! Lowkey don't like the way it ended but I wanted it to end on something short and sweet.

I appreciate everyone who read and commented and gave me feedback on this book! I love y'all!! 💕💕

Who knows.... It may be a sequel👀👀

Anyways once again, this will forever be a great accomplishment of mine! I can't wait for y'all to read the other books that I have created!