CHAPTER nine

CHAPTER NINE: Kwame Agyapong

I have had the misfortune of meeting an annoying girl. I met her at Godfread's place. Even though she is pretty, she is way below my girl. No one can compare to my sweetheart. She is one in a million.

I wanted to kill the girl the second time I meet her at a function, but she proved to be quite influential and so I have putting it on hold for now. She surprisingly has links with big men in the country. Since she has proven to be resourceful, I will use her to get some links and later dispose her.

I haven't killed anyone since that incident at my house. I am trying to be good for her. She is really turning me into a decent guy. Something I am not and had never planned on being. But now it seems I am always trying to prove to her that I can be a better man even when she isn't around. This is how much I love her

But for this annoying girl, I will definitely kill when the time comes. she is alive because she is useful. She managed to connect an influencer who has more followers than some major politicians. Even though that was a one time thing, I was grateful so she will not die yet.

I have been taking my girl out once in a while and it has improved our relationship. I have somehow compromised to her demands. I let her out of the house once in a while even though I always make sure to go with her.

She has opened up to me a little after I started taking her out. It was on one of our outings I found out that she wanted to be a writer when she was young. Since I want the best for her, I have hired a private tutor to groom her to become a professional writer.

She is going to be a novelist or a dramatist one day and besides, this is a job I can approve of; because, this is a job that is done in the comfort of a room. It is actually a win win for everyone. I don't want her outside and she also keeps on insisting I allow her work, this is what we have agreed on.

I own many publishing companies, so I have promised her that I was going to make sure that every book she writes becomes a hit. This shows how much I adore her.

Also in the comfort of our room, whenever I made love to her, it doesn't feel like I'm forcing myself on her rather I think she has warmed up to me to the extent that she even encourages me to go deeper and harder.

I knew she liked it rough on our first encounter and that is what I give her. I plan to gradually introduce her to BDSM when she finally falls for me.

I have successfully conquered her body and I know she likes me a bit more now. She does look at me like she is looking at a monster and also she doesn't pull away now.

I can also feel that she is not pretending to want to be with me anymore. If only she would give in and admit that her feelings about me, she would realize she loves me.

Why won't she? I am everything every woman wants. I am rich and handsome and faithful and knows how to spoil my woman rotten. Plus, I am doing everything possible in the book and outside the book to make her fall for me.

As for me, she had me around her little finger the very first time I saw her photo.

*************

I know it's short but the next update will be longer. Thank you for reading please vote.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️