CHAPTER eighteen

Hello dearies, here is a new chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Warning: explicit content ahead, skip if you would be offended. Thanks

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: CHRISTODIA

I knew the moment he entered the house and into our bedroom that shit was about to go down. He should have been at his work pace doing whatever he was suppose to be doing but he was here looking at me like a hungry beast and I, a juicy piece of steak.

It did make me feel that he still desired me because I was still in my PJ’s and there was nothing sexy about what I was wearing. That aside, I didn’t know what to do and how I was supposed to behave. Should I keep pretending that I don’t want him and that I’m still mad at him or I should I give in and enjoy what I have been missing and dreaming for a long time?

I had made the three of us breakfast in the morning and we had all sat down and ate. Bright’s driver took him to school even though I wanted to be the one to do it, he refused. He had also left for the office and I was left at home. I sent an email to my former school, officially resigning from the school.

I had to also check up on Jene, apologizing also for everything; leading him on and for the beatings.
This time around I had my phone with me. It wasn’t confiscated like before and I was relived a bit. I was just not allowed to go out. I was on the phone with Maryrose when he walked in looking at me like I was a piece of steak.

“Do you want it fast or slow.” He asked slowly and calmly as if asking about the weather, whilst walking towards me a predatory manner. I instinctively knew what he meant and I felt excited because it has been so long. I caught, squashed and trampled on the thought that said I should remain mad at him. I couldn't bring myself to bother about now not when he was looking at me like that.

I looked him directly in the eyes and said “slow,” knowing perfectly well that he can't do slow. What we both do and enjoy is hard and fast.

The next minute my clothes and his were somewhere whiles I was panting underneath him. He was kissing me like a thirsty man and I loved it. His hands were all over my boobs and he was squeezing it so hard it felt like something will come out of them but I loved it.

He slowly trailed kisses from my neck and down to my erected nipples. He took the right one first in his mouth and sucked hard it hurt but I loved it. He moved to my other nipple and did same and I was loving every minute of it.

Gradually he descended towards my inner jewels and tongue fucked and finger fucked me. I was a moaning mess. All thoughts of staying angry with him and letting him suffer before surrendering to him were completely gone. At that moment I was giving in to my heartless lover and I loved him with my body and soul.

He slowly entered me, stretching me beautifully. God, I have missed him. His thrusts were really slow but they were hitting the right place that were making me moan loudly but he covered my mouth with his hands and it made me wonder. I mean we were the only ones in the house so who cares what we do inside. I could scream to shutter glasses and it wouldn’t bother anyone expect for the guards outside but that was okay, they were professionals. They would understand.

‘We should practice. I don’t want to wake up our son and have him running towards our room to find out what is making you sound like that. Okay?” he spoke whiles thrusting hard with each word.

God, I love this man more and more he is so considerate even at the wrong time. I immediately had an idea. It was something I have also wanted to do but with a man like him who wanted control over everything, I wondered if it will be okay with him.
I flipped him and started ridding him fast, taking him by surprise.

I thought he wasn’t going to give me the reins but he allowed me. I was not that confident at first so I took it slowly but later started increasing my pace. He let me and guided me through it, meeting my thrust. It was too much at first since he was big and I wasn’t used to the position but I endured. I wanted him to know I wanted him too. It didn’t take long for the both of us to reach our first climax. Knowing him, he wasn’t done and I expected nothing less.

He flipped me over and picked up his pace. “You said slow so why did you change rhythm?” I laughed and he folded me letting my legs touch me shoulder. He was literally in my womb in this position, I swear.
Hours after countless orgasms, he left for his office whilst I slept fully satiated and light-headed and really sore.

All thoughts of punishing him was over. I was never really mad at him in the first place anyway. And truth be told I was suffering every night, laying in his arms feeling his bulge at my ass but maintaining as still as a statue because of my pride. It was torture and this feeling, this feeling I’m feeling right now is pure heaven. I mean what else will I want from my man.

It took a long time coming but I admit, I am happy with being with Kwame Agyapong my handsome, rich loving lover and the father of my child. There, I finally said it.

***********************************
Thanks for reading and please vote 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘