UPDATE ON UPDATES

This post has a brief mention of a decline in mental health (no specifics). If this is a topic that can be triggering for you, the important information is that I am sorry for my absence and am actively working on the next chapter of this book. You are 100% in feeling angry/frustrated/mad at me. I am sorry that I have not been more consistent and if I have disappointed any of you because of it.

I live bitches!

In all seriousness, I am sorry that this is not an update. You all have every right to be mad/angry/frustrated. I have been having some mental health struggles recently. However, I am actively working on the next chapter of Below the Hard Deck.

For anyone who may want to stop/has stopped reading this story because of my prolonged absence, I 100% understand. I feel incredibly guilty that I have not been able to provide you all with chapters on a more regular basis. It was something I was striving to do when I first started this story and I feel like I have failed you all as an author.

I know that you've all waited for quite a while and, to those of you who have stayed with me, I am very grateful. I am truly sorry that I was MIA for so long.

I hope you all are well. Again, I am sorry this is not an update, but you all deserved to know what had happened to me. I hope to see you all in the next chapter.

❤️MGM