Chapter 2

𝙂𝙞𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

I returned to my car and settled inside the car with the baby in my lap. I think that she's tired cause she close her eyes to sleep as I settled her on my lap. I looked at her and ordered my driver: 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

After the long ride to my home. I look at her and see her awake and smiling at me. I hopped off the car when the driver hold the door open for me. I looked at her smiling and showing her four little teeth while looking at everything with her big curious eyes then she hides her face in my neck when she saw that I looked at her.

I walked inside the living room when I hear a loud noise from there. I saw my sons sitting in the living room and talking fighting over something. Ace and rex are sitting there blank but looking a little tense. I look around and see josh standing in the corner while looking down. I looked down to see the baby starting to cry again because of all the noise and now my all sons looking at me. Roy comes towards me and asks while looking at the small baby in my arm: Dad, are you fine? Did you get hurt or something? Josh says that you call him here for some emergency and who's this kid? Did you kidnap him? But why?

I was about to say something when I saw Ryder come towards me and start taking the baby from me but stopped when I glared at him then I turn to josh and starting walked towards him. when he see me he bow down then I said with a cold tone: check her, She is sick. I found her in a dark alley when we were catching up with john.

yes godfather

He said and bow down again then started taking her from me when she started crying loudly and holding me as if her life depended on it. I sighed and stop him from doing this then turn around to my sons and say: it's already too late, we can't wait any longer, So we must let josh treat her first then I'll tell you, guys, everything.

After her check-up, josh look down and said: Sorry Godfather, I can't say anything right now, I will have to do her blood test and some other tests but now she is a little weak and her body is too small and it seems that she hasn't eaten anything for few days. That's why we can't do any tests on her right now.

I was in deep thought when Robert came up to me and said: Godfather, We've found an orphanage for her if you'd like-

She ain't going anywhere

I looked back and saw Rex looking at the baby in a very possessive way. I was about to say something when Ryder came over and took the baby from me and hugged her tightly. I was surprised cause she didn't cry when he took her from me even though she giggle and started hugging him back. I would be lying if I said that I'm not a little jealous. She's not even looking at me right now, her focus is now on new faces. After hearing a giggle my all sons run to look at the baby. They all circled Ryder who grunted not liking them so near cause now they are taking her all attention from him.

He rolled his eyes while hugging her tightly and said: Hey don't look at her like that she will get scared. Now you all just move away and let her breathe a little bit.

After saying this he move back and sit on the couch Then my other sons also started going towards him when I told them: We can't keep her with us she's a little girl and she needs a proper family and you all know about our business you know how much dangerous it is for her to be with us all over that she needs a mother so take any decision carefully

After listening to me they started thinking about something. I can understand their feeling, even I also want to keep her with me too, but we can't do anything. She's not safe here we have to think about her before ourselves. Even if I think of keeping her with us, even then we cannot give her a proper childhood, her life will always be in danger. My enemies will always be after her life to hurt me. According to me we should send her to an orphanage. She's not safe here and I do not want to take any risk for her life.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬......

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯?

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲?

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬?

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

.