Chapter 10

Giovanni pov:

The baby looked very tired after all these incidents, so I took the baby with me to my room so that she could rest because I know that after this no one will gonna let her rest a bit. To be honest, I don't want the baby to be around Mom and Dad right now, especially with Dad because I don't know when Dad will change his decision and start talking about taking the baby with him, I agree that earlier I was talking about leaving the baby orphanage but this means It's not that I still want this.

I don't want the baby to go away from me anymore, nor will I let anyone take her away from me, no matter what happens, I will not let the baby go away from me. She will stay with me in this house as my daughter from now on. I cannot delay any longer, so I quickly messaged my secretary to find me a social worker as soon as possible. 

I will adopt you, baby, as soon as possible I will. I know that I have to talk to my sons first about this, but I know that when they gonna know about this, they will be so happy cause they all love her so much or you can say they are obsessed with her and I also know that whether I want it or not, they will not let her go anywhere from here. I chucked when I remembered how Ace had used all his power and contacts just to stop me from finding the baby's family but I secretly find out some details about the baby's family and I came to know that the baby had a family before but her mother died while giving birth to her and her father had a girlfriend with whom he was cheating on his wife, he was about to marry her but just before a week. He died in a car accident and his girlfriend didn't want to take care of her so she left the baby in that dark alley. 

That fucking bitch, How can she leave this Angel in that place like this? What if something happens to her? What if I had not found her at that time? What if someone else had found her before me? And what if that person hurts her? I look at the baby and hugged her, no matter what happens now I won't let anyone hurt her because she's my daughter, she's a Rossi now.

_____________________________

I was just sitting on my bed checking some files of my company with baby sitting on my lap, who was sleeping by holding my shirt tight. The social worker will also come here by tomorrow, now all I have to do is talk about this with everyone else, this expert mom and dad. Mom and Dad remembered that my brothers should not know anything about this right now because if they come to know anything about the baby, they will come here without saying anything. Especially when they come to know that the baby is a girl.

In all these things, I remembered that we still do not know the baby's name. I remember I told my man to find out the baby's name but he could not find anything because that bitch girlfriend of her sperm donor destroyed all the papers and documents related to her including her birth certificate. She just wanna get rid of her soon as possible. well, very soon her sperm donor's girlfriend will be in my torture cells so I have to think of some different ways to torture her.

Let's forget that for now and anyway my baby doesn't need the name given by that man. she is my daughter now so I will name her not that man.

I remembered how my wife had prayed to God several times to give us a daughter, even though she had also kept the names of all the girls in her mind. She used to tell me that when we have a daughter, how will she dress her up like a princess and do many things with her, even my wife is not here to spend time with our baby, but now our daughter will be known by her given name. her name will be 

Angela Alice Rossi '

Hey guys

I hope you like this chapter, please leave your comments and votes.....

Do you guys like the baby's name or you want me to change them?

Thank you 

Stay safe healthy

See you in the next update