chapter 3

Roy pov:

After listening to dad, and looking at all my brothers, it seemed they were thinking about something important Then I looked at Ace but after hearing dad's talk, he seemed to be in some trouble, I know this look, Ace only gives this look only when he has to do something that he doesn't want to do, I know he won't say anything now so I just looked towards to my other brothers. All of them were looking at the baby sadly, then slowly looked at the baby, She just looked at me so innocently and smile at me. I felt a warm feeling spread inside me. I don't know why but I don't wanna let her go, I want her to stay with us and she will live here with us no matter what even though I don't wanna go against dad's decision but I have to say something, otherwise dad will send her to an orphanage and I will not let this happen. So I just look at Dad and said blankly: I know she still needs a proper family, a good childhood, and a mother but do you think she will get all these things in an orphanage?

Dad just looked at me and said: I didn't say that she will get all these things in that orphanage, I just said that we can't keep her here with us. Our family is very dangerous for her and her life and I am not saying that we will always gonna keep her in that orphanage. She'll only stay there until we find her family

Then Ace said: but what if someone bothers her or tries to hurt her, she is so small, she can't even tell to anyone. I don't think it's a good idea to put her in an orphanage. Dad, you should think about it again

I was too shocked because Ace never goes against dad's word, no matter what dad says, Ace always listens to him but this time something is different. This is the first time Ace questions Dad's decision. I looked at dad to see his reaction and was surprised because Dad just thinking deeply about something then he smirked and said: Looks like you guys don't want to let her go   

I was about to say something when suddenly Ryder stand up while holding her and started taking her somewhere but she started crying loudly. We all went towards her to make her calm down but she didn't stop crying. I tried to take her from Ryder too but she started crying louder Then suddenly dad came and took her from Ryder. After going to dad she became silent on her own and started giggling while touching his face. 

Then dad chuckled then took her little hands in his hand and said: Okay she'll be here but only until we find her family. Deal?

I looked at Ace to see what he going to say but He just looked at me and nodded. So I nodded too because I knew something was going through his mind. Maybe he made a plan to make her stay, After seeing that we agreed with him Dad started going upstairs with the baby in his arms, after he went upstairs we all looked at Ace then I said: Ace, why did you get agreed with dad, you know dad right? and now what if dad finds her family cause if he does then we will have to leave her with her family.

He just smirked and said: Don't worry about it, dear brother, I will make sure that Dad will never find her family. She'll always be with us whether Dad likes it or not. she gonna stay here forever.

"she will be our sister now"

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes..........

Looks like the all brothers are Obsession with the baby and want her to be their sister

What do you think about Giovanni's opinion about leaving the baby in the orphanage?

What do you think about Ace?

Who is your Favourite character?

Do you guys have any suggestions or wishes?

Are you about excited about the next update?

Thank you 

Stay safe and healthy

See you in the next update