Chapter 7

Ace pov; 

Right now, I am completing some files from my office in my cabin which is in our house. Today I had to cancel all my meetings, to be honest, I had canceled all my meetings yesterday when dad said that he would take the baby to the hospital, then I had also planned to go with him, but when I came to know that Grandpa is coming home then I knew that dad is not going to take any of us and will tell us to stay here so that we all stay at home and explain everything to Grandpa and he avoids giving any explanation to him and also avoids his anger.

After completing all my files, I was thinking about calling Rex because I hadn't seen him all day today. Damon, Ryder, and Alex are in the gaming room and Roy has gone to get some stuffed toys and other things for the baby.

I don't know how Grandpa will behave after seeing the baby, I was thinking all this when there was a knock on the door of my room and the reader came inside the room and looking at me said: hello big brother

What the hell do you want? I said while rolling my eyes at him.

Nothing just came to say that Grandpa has arrived and he is now sitting in the living room waiting for you to come. he said while smirking at me. 

After seeing this expression of yours, it seems that you have done something, so now you tell me what have you done? I said this while glaring at him.

you'll see big brother but you have to come down with me now because Grandpa's waiting for us. he said

I sighed and then I started going downstairs with Ryder, I just hope Ryder didn't tell Grandpa something stupid that made grandpa angry at dad, but to be honest, I also want Grandpa to scold Dad well today, because Dad doesn't let us spend time with the baby. it was only yesterday when dad was talking about sending her to an orphanage but now look at him if anyone tries to take the baby away from them even for a while, he behaves as if someone is taking his life from him.

 When I reached down then I saw all my brothers sitting in front of our grandpa while looking down and grandpa is glaring at them then I went to grandpa to greet him but when I saw me, he just glared at me and tell me to sit in front of him Then I sat with my brothers in front of him, then he just looks at me with his cold eyes and said this with a dangerous voice which made us shiver: First tell me where's your fuc**ng father right now?

I gulped but keep my blank face in front of him. I was about to answer him but then Ryder smirked at me and said: Grandpa, dad has taken the baby to the hospital for her check-up today.

I glared at him then I was about to tell him about the baby but he cut me off and said: that bastard, He is about to adopt a baby girl and he didn't even think it necessary to tell me about it. look like He has forgotten who I am.

yes, grandpa, I am agreed with you. Roy said. 

I look at him with wide eyes then I look at my other sibling, they nod with him And before I could say anything, Roy stopped me and gestured me not to say anything, then he took me a little away from them then I said angrily: What the hell are you guys doing? what have you guys told grandpa?

We haven't told Grandpa anything, Ryder has done all this, he has told Grandpa about the baby, and not only that, but he has also told Grandpa that dad is adopting the baby by hiding it from him, and when I told him When asked about this, he said that he had done all this so that Grandpa would not tell dad to send the baby to an orphanage. Roy said this.

this kid, I know he did all this just to make Grandpa angry at dad because dad refused to let Ryder come with him to the hospital that's why he did all of this and I know he said this to Roy because he knew when Roy was hear all of this, he's not gonna say anything to him. I sighed and started going back to our seats. well, I am so tired, I don't have the energy to explain everything to grandpa so now it's dad's job to handle grandpa's anger. 

 I went to my seat and then I heard the door open and I saw Rex come in with the baby playing with the buttons on his shirt Then he looked at all of us and went to the kitchen without saying anything and then dad came and he looked at us he was about to say something but Grandpa  asked dad to explain in his dangerous voice then he looks at me but I just simply look away and starting  to the kitchen to see the baby

third person pov:

After that, all his sons started going towards the kitchen one by one Then Giovanni took a deep breath and went and sat in front of his dad and started explaining everything to him. After the explanation, Alessandro looked at Giovanni and asked him: so you are not adopting that child by hiding from me?

no, dad, who told you this? Giovanni asked him.

'So son, after listening to all this, I have made a decision.'

I hope you like this chapter. leave your comments and votes.......

What do you think will be Alessandro's decision?

Do you think he will ask Giovanni to adopt the baby? Or will he ask to leave him in an orphanage?

Thank you 

Stay safe and healthy