Chapter 11

third person pov:

Right now we are all sitting here at the table having lunch so far Mom or Dad hasn't said anything about taking the baby with them but I'm so nervous I don't know how everyone will react.

I know everyone loves Angela But still don't know how will they react after hearing about my decision to adopt Angela, especially when Mom and Dad have already decided to adopt Angela, but I have to tell them that I am going to adopt Angela. I won't let anyone take Angela away from me not even Dad. she's my daughter only.

Dad, I want to talk to you very important, I have decided to adopt the baby, I know that you have already thought of adopting her, but we have become attached to the baby, so it is not right for her to go away from us.

after I said this everyone started looking at me differently than Damon said while smirking at me: Dad, you are so slow you know that Ace already call a social worker, he wants to take baby custody as a brother.

I look at Ace for an explanation but he looks away from me, I glared at him, To be honest, right now I feel like yelling at Ace, but I can't because my Angela is scared of loud noises, so I have to keep calm in front of my baby. So I just looked to my baby to calm my anger then I asked him calmly about all this and he said that he did this only so that the dad does not take the baby away from us, he had only one way which I know is a lie, he wanted to take the custody of the baby only so that He was able to spend more time with Baby than his brothers by using the custody of Baby. Can anyone believe that the most dangerous mafia Ace Rossi who hates children is doing all this today to spend time with a baby?

But I will not let this happen. Angela will stay in this house as my daughter so I tell Ace that: You don't need to get her custody anymore. I already called a social worker to come to our house yesterday. I will start the process of adopting her from tomorrow itself

He was about to say something but stop when I glared at him.  He sighed then stand up from his chair and then took the baby in his arms who has food all over her little body. Well, it is a good thing that I already feed her in my room. She giggled when she saw Ace and hugged him which made him smile like some crazy person and I was shocked because he was just smiling like this when he got what he wants. To be honest I kindly feel jealous right now. Why would she smile at him like this? I don't like that at all, she should only smile at me like this.

Okay, Giovanni don't be jealous of him. He's your son. She can smile at him like this. Let's just change the topic for now. To distract myself, I started talking about business with Dad.

Ace pov;

I can't believe that my little princess is in my arms. I feel like jumping with happiness when she smile at me and hugged me. I thought that she was scared of me because sometimes I noticed her staring at me with a little pout. So I thought she was scared of me but looks like I was wrong my princess looks so happy with me like she was with Dad.

After playing with her for a little time. I remember that we have to find a name for her. I know we all already give her several nicknames but still, we have to give her an official name.

Now I am in front of dad office room where everyone is. I knocked on the door and go inside and I see my father and grandpa talking about business then they see me and Dad smile when he saw the baby in my arms. He took the baby from me and asked me why I came here.

Well, I want to discuss the baby's name with you. We didn't name her yet

I already think of a name for her

What? Really? What is that?

Angela Alice Rossi

This name-

Your mother chose this name. She wants to give this name to our daughter. So I think this name will be perfect for her.

Do you still remember that?

Everything your mother said is captured in my heart. I can never forget that even I want to

You miss her, right?

We miss those who are away from us, but your mother always stays in my heart. understand?

Hey guys,

I hope you all like this chapter

Please leave your comments and votes.........

How do you feel about Giovanni talking about his late wife?

What do you think about Ace's plans to take custody of the baby?

Are you excited about the next update?

Thank you, guys

Stay safe and healthy

See you in the next update