Chapter 12

third person pov; ( after 2 days )

Right now Giovanni is in the living room with Angela who was playing with his finger then she took Giovanni's finger in her mouth and starts biting it which made him hiss. when he looks at her and his finger back from her little hand which made her pout then she started to cry but stop when she sees that Alessandro and Valentina are coming inside the living room.

In these two days, Angela started liking Alessandro because whenever she's in his arms, she feels like she is with Giovanni and she started to become more cringy when that social worker comes into the house. she doesn't like that lady because that lady tries to come near to her brother and even she gives her a scary look. Angela is glad that scary lady doesn't stay here for long.

after that Alessandro come and take Angela from his son which made Giovanni look at his dad. Giovanni doesn't like when Angela is in someone else arms. Alessandro smiles at the baby who was hugging him happily. they happily spend time with each other as a grandfather and a granddaughter. Giovanni officially adopted Angela as his daughter which made everyone so happy as they always wants a girl in their family but they didn't have any for generations.

today Angela have to meet with other family members which made Giovanni stress because he knows his brother and their wives. they all going to be crazy after hearing about all this. he even asks his dad to tell everyone to come here because Angela doesn't like to be around some stranger. but in reality, he doesn't want to share Angela's attention with them and he also knows how much his brothers want to have a daughter and they gonna beat him up for hiding her from them.

Alessandro knows that his son saying this all because he doesn't like to share Angela's attention but he also knows that his other sons and their wives gonna like Angela so much. He also didn't want his others to come here cause he also wants his only Granddaughter's all attention on him but he have to tell his other sons about Angela. He can't hide her forever from them.

_____________________________________________________________________

Alessandro is waiting for his other sons to come home but they are late, and now Angela who was on Alessandro for that long is starting to get bored and she wanted to go in Giovanni's arms. She doesn't like it when he is not with her for a long time. She wiggled a little to get out of Alessandro's hold but he holds her tightly in his arms so she doesn't fall off. she was just about to cry when she heard Giovanni's voice calling her: Angel

her head immediately whipped to the direction where from voice came then she sees Giovanni and her brothers come inside the living room. she got too happy when she saw Giovanni smile at her then she made grabby hands giggling at him. everyone looked at them with wide eyes while Giovanni smirked at his dad and kid's reaction and walked towards her. he extends his hands and she immediately throws her body on him as he caught her with ease and said gently: c'mon angel, you must be hungry huh?

she giggled as he tickled her stomach and laughed out loud but their eyes widen in surprise when they heard a small voice:

"Da-Da"

Hey guys,

I hope you like this chapter,

Please leave your comments and votes..............

Thank you

Stay safe and healthy

See you in the next update