Chapter 5

Rex pov;

I left the room after hearing her cry. I don't know, Whenever she cries, my heart breaks. To be honest, I never like kids and I always find them annoying, they are just noise brats but I know that my little rose ( That's the baby's nickname that Rex gave her) is an exception. When I saw her for the first time I felt like an angel appeared in front of us, her doe eyes, her pouty lips, her small button nose. everything is so perfect but when Dad said that we would have to leave her in the orphanage, I feel rage but when I looked back at her, all of a sudden my anger went away then I saw Roy staring talking to Dad basically he arguing with him and then after some time finally dad agreed to keep her here on one condition that she will stay here only until they find her family But I am not worried about her, we will not let her go anywhere, no matter what anyone does, she will always be with us.

I was in my thoughts when we hear Roy scream Without thinking twice, we all went inside dad's room from where Roy's scream was heard. Upon entering, I saw something that made my blood boil, I saw that my little rose had bruises all over her body, I looked at everyone, they were all in shock.

I saw Damon come and take the baby from Dad and started hugging her lovingly and she starting giggle while looking at everything with her doe eyes, I see that everyone had a different reaction, Ace ana Xander is angry like me, and Roy looking sad while staring at my rose, Dad and Ryder, they both are in shock and Damon, he just hugged my little rose tightly, well this is the first time Damon embraced someone like this.

Damon pov:

When I saw the marks of that baby's injuries, I could not control my body and I hugged her. I don't know, but seeing her like this, my heart ached, to be honest, I agreed when dad said that it is too dangerous for her to be with us But now after seeing her like this I am so glad that Ace and Roy made dad to not send that baby to an orphanage Because now I know that this baby is the safest only with us and no matter what happens now, but I will never let her go anywhere.

After our mother's death, I always remained distant from everyone, no matter how much they tried to talk to me or try to spend time with me. I just always ignored them and went to my tattoo shop and spent all my time there. I always hate myself for not being able to save our mother but now even if I failed once to protect someone I love but I am not gonna failed again. I will always protect you, my little angel. (That's the baby's nickname that Damon gave her)     Everyone was in deep thought then he heard a small voice: la la

How can someone do this to such a small girl? Look at those bruises, Dad, I think we should do a full body checkup on him. Roy said 

Dad nodded and come And then he came baby took me from my arms and said with a dangerous tone: Tomorrow I will go to the doctor with this, but Ace I want you to bring here that person who has done all this to my princess by tomorrow.

yes father

After saying this Ace started leaving the room while he started calling someone on his phone After that dad again kicked all of us out of his room except Roy saying that we are disturbing him. After leaving the room, I saw Rex angrily walking towards the Gym of our house, To be honest, I am also very angry so I would also have to go to the gym to get rid of this anger But when I was going towards the room, Alex and Damon stopped me and said that they are also very angry. That's why we should all go play video games to calm down.

Third-person pov:

After taking everyone out of the room, both Giovanni and Roy started bathing the baby comfortably so that the baby would not feel any pain or discomfort After bathing her, Giovanni asks Roy to get some food for the baby, then Roy nods and he leaves while Giovanni was dressing the baby After some time Roy brought a bottle of milk and brought a plate full of food and gave it to Giovanni. Giovanni looked at him but Roy said: Dad, you should also eat something and go to sleep, anyway, we have to take her to the hospital tomorrow, so you take rest now.

'we?'

then Roy said proudly: Yes, I will come with you to the hospital tomorrow and spend all my time with this cutie.

As soon as he said this, Roy picked up the baby in his arms, but when Roy picked up the baby, suddenly Giovanni's phone started ringing Then Roy saw the caller id on Giovanni's phone and without saying anything he ran out of the room with the baby while screaming Good luck

Giovanni looked at the phone with wide open eyes then he picked up the phone and said: 

"Hello dad" 

I hope you like this chapter. leave your comments and votes........

are you excited about the next update?

stay safe and healthy 

thank you