Chapter 64 - Graduation and Big Decisions (Edited)

- If you have any questions you'd like to get answered about the book, directed to a character to me (Author) or a random question in general please put it in the comments -

This chapter is a bit long so grab your popcorn 🍿
sit back, relax and enjoy 😉

DANIEL

It was a silent agreement between Blake and I and the rest of my family that he would be staying with us. Not just because of the current situation going on but he needed a family and he's more than welcomed in ours.

I had no idea mom had came back from her business trip when the news got to her. We came in to the house and our nostrils was filled with a welcoming aroma coming from the kitchen which made my stomach churn.

I'm not sure she knows the part about where her kids got involved in everything-.

"Are those the 3 men I am very mad at right now?" Her voice came form the kitchen as she appeared soon after with a very disappointed look on her face.

We all froze in shock as the mother and wife anger radiated off her making her look scary to approach right now.

"Dad did it" Bryan and I both said at the same time as we pointed at dad. We looked at each other while trying very seriously to not laugh at the coincidence.

"I can be mad at you guys later, I'm just glad you're all okay" She says as she approaches us and gives us all a hug including Blake who seemed surprised at first but hugged back nevertheless.

"Go in and freshen up, okay? Breakfast will be ready when you're done" Mom smiled warmly at him as they broke the hug.

"Thanks, Mrs. Ferreira" He beams.

As we leave the look mom gives us tells me she's probably deciding on the best punishment to unleash on all 3 of us especially dad.

I show Blake his room which is the door across mine. Before things went downhill for us this was basically his room because he usually stays days with us and I did likewise in his house too. It is quite similar to mine in design and space but the only difference is the color scheme used and the location of things and a few other minor details... like the wine cabinet in the room for some reason.

"I'll see you in 10?" I asked as we were about to go separate ways.

"15" he replied.

*

I put on a white t-shirt, blue jeans and white Nikes to compliment the casual look. I also decided to untie my hair letting it fall down to my shoulder just to pronounce the I'm at home and this is what I look like at home look.

I was about to knock on Blake's door to check if he was done when mom called me to come take breakfast up to him in bed. When I said breakfast I think I underestimated what she actually prepared. Bacon, Eggs, Toasts, Orange Juice, Pancakes with syrup, Croissants, Bagels, Omelettes, An apple with a little cherry on top, literally.

"It's for his quick recovery" is all she says as she hands me the tray.

"Hey, Blake. Are you done? Cause ready or not here I come" I said but waited for his answer.