Chapter 4:Arguments

The F/C Echidna quickly dodge a yellow spear coming from the black hedgehog, It made Shadow more irritated.

"Stay still!" The black hedgehog said as he continue to shoot Chaos Spears at the F/C echidna.

The echidna did a backflip to avoid each Chaos Spears that are heading towards him.

When he landed he suddenly got punch straight in the face, he stumbled back as Shadow twist his body and kick him from the side as the echidna got send away.

But the F/C echidna quickly use his robotic arm to stop himself from hitting into the tree, his purple eyes furiously glowed glarring at the hedgehog's crimson eyes.

Shadow glared back as he position himself and start to spindash the echidna, however the echidna quickly caught the hedgehog with both of his hands, he struggled keeping the hedgehog in his hold.

"g-grr...GRAH!" Using his strength he managed to throw the black hedgehog up in the air still in his spindash form.

Shadow unrolled himself he was about to shoot Chaos Spears until his eyes widen when he heard the next thing that came out of the F/C echidna's mouth.

" CHAOS CONTROL!" In a instant the echidna teleported away.

Shadow is still in the air, his eyes widen processing what the echidna just did.

But before he can take it all in he instantly feel pain in the back, it was because the  echidna teleport behind him and kick his back in full force making Shadow crashed straight to the ground like a shooting star, creating a crater around him.

The echidna landed and stood straight starring at the Black hedgehog's unconscious form.

He walked towards the black hedgehog and grabbed something inside of his black and red stripes quills.

He pulled his hand back showing he have the Green Chaos Emerald.

The echidna stared at the emerald as his Yellow Chaos Emerald glowed sensing the other.

The echidna closed his eyes as the Green Chaos Emerald glowed in respond.

"...Chaos Control " he said as he instantly glowed and teleport away, leaving the black hedgehog unconscious on the ground.

"are we there yet?"

"Sonic, I swear if you ask one more time I'll punch you straight out of the Island" Knuckles said to Sonic turning around to face the blue hedgehog.

"jeez, I'm just asking" Sonic said crossing his arms, Tails sighs.

"Sonic you have been asking that question every 30 seconds" Tails pointed out while Knuckles is looking at the map.

"well it felt way too long, and It's boring!" Sonic complained lifting both of his hands up in the air.

"well you have to deal with it" Knuckles said in respond obviously annoyed but still have his attention on the map.

Sonic huffed in annoyance as Knuckles just rolled his eyes in respond, Tails sweatdropped having to be in the middle of this situation.

The trio keep going traveling through the Angel Island to find the Conventina Falls.

But now it's been hours and the trio haven't find the waterfall.

"Knuckles I think your leading us in the wrong way" Sonic said as Knuckles just growls in respond.

"I'm trying! And I'm sure we're heading the right way just be patience" Knuckles said back to Sonic making Sonic sigh.

"Knuckles we've been looking for 7 hours!" Sonic complained as Knuckles isn't replying having his focuse on the map.