Chapter 7:Annoying Bat

F/C echidna keep digging, his been here for who knows how long, he stops when he sees something shines.

He get the dirt out and grabbed it as he pop his head out from the hole he dugged and look at the Emerald he found.

A Purple Emerald shines slightly, a smirked got creeped on his muzzle finding his prize.

But then suddenly a blink of a eye the Chaos Emerald suddenly dissapeard from his palm as his eyes widen and quickly look around.

The figure smirked, she have the purple emerald on her grasp starring at the emerald seeing her own reflection on it.

"Beutiful~" she said until suddenly she have her eyes widen when a rock suddenly got thrown at her, she look and sees the F/C echidna glarring at her.

"My my~ you know it's bad to hit a women?" she asked with her usual tone, however the echidna didn't respond and continue his cold glare at her.

"not talking hm? Well that's disrespectful" she said while putting her hands on her hips.

"give it.." she blink at the voice, she look towards where it came from and sees the F/C echidna still giving her a cold glare.

"give it back" he repeated with anger in his voice, she blink then smirked.

"how about...no~?" she said in a flirt tone again, her eyes widen and quickly dodge a rock that is thrown at her.

"hmph! Is that how you treat a women?" she asked in a annoyed tone until her eyes widen seeing the echidna suddenly rushed straight at her.

The bat mobian quickly use her wings as she flew away and the F/C echidna chase after her.

Despite being a echidna he is very fast, the bat mobian tried to lose him through the woods but the echidna keep suddenly showing up in unexpected places, she even shriek in suprised when the echidna suddenly show up hanging upside down on the branch just to catch her.

'who is this guy?' she thought as she keeps flying faster, but the echidna keeps chasing her as he stretch his hand trying to grab her.

Unlucky for her the echidna manage to grab her leg and yank her down, making her yelp and hit the tree.

Before she can recover she have her eyes widen when she sees the echidna trapping her in the tree with a angry glare.

(Art by me!)

However their faces are very close making her blushed at the position their in.

"you should have ask me first in a date, hun~" she said making the echidna giving her a unamused look before snatching the emerald out of her hands.

"hey!" she said to him as the echidna just continue on walking away.

"hmph, rude" she commented while she crossed her arms, she noticed the Eggman logo on the robotic arm and his boots giving her a idea on who's his working for.

"Eggman hm?" she said to herself and thinks, then a smirk came across her muzzle.

She giggled and she decided to follow the echidna and maybe have some fun with him.

"you mean the echidna that broke into my workshop might be your brother?" asked Tails as Knuckles nodded.

"Knucks are you sure about this?" Sonic asked making knuckles to look at him.

"yes...I remember my past...well some of it but I see it..I saw my parents and my brother...and he look exactly like him but I need to find him to know if it's really him..." Knuckles said to them as he look at the distance.

"...I need to face him" he said as Sonic and Tails stared at him, soon they heard a noise as they look at Tails since it's coming from him.

Tails look at his watch to see who's calling him as he answered.

"hello?" Tails asked waiting for the caller to respond.

"Guys! we need your help! " the trio blink in suprised when they heard Vector's voice.

"What's wrong Vector?" Sonic asked walking over to tails followed by Knuckles.

"We just found out something, it's about Eggman" he replied making the trio to look at eachother before looking at the watch.

"what is it?" asked Knuckles crossing his arms.

"well there's this mobian and Knuckles you will be suprise because this mobian is a echidna!" said Vector making them perked up about the mentioned echidna.

"that echidna beat Shadow and took his Emerald" Vector continued as Knuckles blinked in suprised, didn't even think his twin is that strong to defeat the Ultimate Lifeform.

"but not only that, Shadow remembered that the echidna have a Eggman logo, that echidna is working for Eggman which means bad news!" Vector finished as that made their eyes widen especially Knuckles.

Tails and Sonic look at Knuckles as his silent but his eyes are widen, soon Knuckles start to feel anger raising inside of him.

" a-alright, thanks for the news, come to my workshop later we need to talk" Tails said slight concerned.

"alright, meet you there!" that's when Vector hanged up as Tails and Sonic look at Knuckles that feel angry.

"his been...with Eggman all this time...how did he get to Eggman..?" Knuckles asked wanting to know but he doesn't remember what happened to the village or his parents...he needs to know more.

Knuckles felt a hand on his shoulder making him look and sees Sonic smilling at him.

" don't worry Knux, we can do this and plus you have me and Tails with you" he said as Knuckles stared at him, he then smiled slightly.

"...thanks.."he said as Tails and Sonic smiled back and Knuckles look at the distance, he can feel it...he finally able to reunited with him soon...

" I swear if you talk one more time I'll rip your wings and feed it to you" the F/C echidna said as he shot a glare towards the bat mobian while she just grin.

"I'd like to see you try handsome~" she said making the echidna give her a cold glare, literally going to do it.

"Shoo! I don't want you to be here" he said as the bat just smirks, the echidna kinda remind her of the other echidna she knew.

Now she notice something, this echidna does have some similarities on the guardian.

"hm, you remind me of a friend I knew" she said, the echidna just look away from her.

"I don't care about your friend bat" he said continuing to walk and she followed him.

"so are you Eggman's new worker now?" she asked as the echidna didn't respond.

"you know if a woman asked, you should answer" she said to him.

"who says your a women?" he asked her in a cold tone making her gasp dramatically.

"oh you're such a meanie" she said having a fake heartbroken expression, she then sees the echidna didn't even give a care and continue to walk as she blink.

"hey! Get back here!" she said as she flew after him.