Chapter 6:Memories

The trio have their eyes widen looking at the place before them.

It seems to be a village, but.....well abandoned village.

The houses are all worn out and some are already falling apart with moss in different each parts, a abandoned training grounds where the past warriors used it before.

Broken statue in the middle of the village that already have moss all over which is hard to see who the statue was.

"woah...feels like I'm in a museum" Sonic commented as Tails look at Knuckles seeing him starring at the village.

"Knuckles..?" Tails called out to him as Knuckles ignored Tails and started to walk towards the village, Sonic was about to follow but Tails stop him, he shake his head as they both watch Knuckles.

Knuckles take slow steps and observe each houses around him, his purple eyes scans the houses and explored inside in every each one.

Seeing old items and broken furnitures that aren't electronic and only handmade, it made him feel...weird. Some of it feeling familiar but not so much.

He keeps looking until his eyes spotted a certain house that is a similar to others. Old, broken and abandoned.

But this house is...felt different.

He doesn't know how to explain the feeling that is stirring inside, he take a hesitant step and stop for a moment before continuing.

He slowly entered the house, his expression changed when he saw what's inside. It's mostly the same like to any other houses but this one is different for him...it feels like...home..

He keeps looking around while his heart start to beat faster, anxious and confused he keeps going until he stop when he sees a old painting.

The painting is in a frame like a picture but instead of getting taken by a camera it was painted instead.

He sees 4 echidnas present in the painting, But it's quite difficult to see since the paint is so old that the colors are fade and blurred, but seeing it made him stop moving.

(!Art by me!)

He stared at the painting for a moment before grabbing it and look at it closely.

Purple eyes stared at the echidnas in the painting...

A darker red Echidna with tied dread..having that strong and buff build...a warrior...

A lighter red echidna that wears green clothing...a sweet motherly smile...

Two echidnas children, both look a like and have bright smiles on their faces...

Something clicked inside of his mind, he took a step back as he sees few faded images appeared inside of his head causing him to place a hand on his head, It hurts...

In each image appeared the pain increase. Dropping the painting and cleanched his grip on his dreads.

"n-ngh" he grunted in pain and took a step back again, he changed his hand to grip his head. The images keeps appearing inside in fast speed as he feel like his skull is going to crack open.

He can't process any of it, it's all going too fast. But there is one that keeps repeating.

A F/C furred echidna child wearing a tribal outfit. But his face is blurred out.

"s-stop it!" he yelled tightening his grip to his head causing him to stumbled back.