Chapter 21:..2...

Espio grab a mug full of tea as he take a si-

"ESPIO!"

"PHESH!!!" Espio immediately spit out the tea he was drinking, making him cough in the process not to mention the tea was hot.

Vector take a peak out from the kitchen wearing a pink apron with words that said 'BEST MOTHER!' he seems to be cooking while Charmy open the window to see what's going on since he was playing outside.

Espio continued to cough and look upset that he waste his tea and look at Mighty in a annoyed expression.

"what do you-" he stopped when he sees Mighty looking at him with seriousness.

Mighty is never been the serious type, his mostly the lay back one but seeing him this worried and serious...something must be going on.

Before he can ask Mighty walked up to him and grab his arm, he noticed the Blue Flicky his holding on his other hand looking sad.

"Mighty, what's going on?" Espio asked with worried but calm, Mighty just stared at him with a worried look.

"i need you and the Chaotix's help...it's about N/N.."

A noise is heard as they both look and sees it came from Sonic, he blink and put his hand on his quills pulling out a communication device.

"huh, it's Tails" he said as Shadow raised a brow.

"then answer it, it's getting annoying" he said with annoyed tone, Sonic nodded as he pressed a button and put it over his ear.

"hey bud! What's up?" Sonic said in his cheerful tone as usual, but then Shadow and Rouge noticed Sonic's expression change to confusion, then it change to complicated look.

"...I see...I'll be there wait for us" he said as he hanged up and put the device back to his quills.

He look at Shadow and Rouge in a unusual expression which made them felt...anxious..

"...Tails called...and Mighty said he needs our help" he said as Shadow scoff and turn around then walk off.

"I don't need to stay here any longer then.." he said as he continue to walked away.

"it's about N/N" with just that Shadow stopped walking, his hands turned to fists tightening it.

N/N is silent, he doesn't know how long his been here...but he soon noticed Flicky is gone...but his just glad it isn't with him meaning his little friend is safe...

He let out a small sigh...it's still unbelievable...does that mean...it's all fake..?

Everything

Everything...his just...a replica...his chest tighten...he felt bad...he felt bad for everyone...especially Knuckles...thinking he got his brother back...but it's all just...