Chapter 13:Rematch

"wait so...your saying that..you have a long lost brother?" Mighty asked in suprised as Sonic lift his hand with one finger sticking out.

"correction: long lost TWIN brother" Sonic said making Knuckles to look at him with a annoyed expression.

"i didn't know you have a brother" Mighty said to Knuckles looking at him, Knuckles just closed his eyes and take a deep sigh before opening them again.

"i also didn't know...i just found it out yesterday..." Knuckles said with his hand under his chin.

Mighty doesn't know what to feel about this, he may have a suspension that N/N is related to knuckles, because they look similar to eachother and considering his the second echidna he have seen in his entire life.

Mighty wanted to tell them that he seen him and help them but he doesn't know if N/N even want them to know, especially Knuckles himself.

"I see...well then I'll help as i can" Mighty said Knuckles look at him and smiled.

"thank you Mighty" he said to him, Knuckles knew Mighty know about N/N since he sees him running away before they can get to them, but he also knew Mighty is in between of the decision here.

It's either helping him to get N/N or to keep N/N hidden as long as he can until they found out about it themselves.

But either way Knuckles still treat Mighty as a friend and he knows he just want to respect N/N being his friend.

Though Knuckles didn't know that his dear brother attracted two mobians already, and more soon to come.

"ah, i see alright we'll see you guys soon!" Vector said as he hang up, Espio and Charmy approuch him.

"Who was it?" Espio asked crossing his arms as Vector look at the two.

"it's Knuckles he said he'll meet us here with Sonic and Tails and with additional Mighty and Ray too" answered Vector which Charmy brighten up hearing the two names.

"Mighty and Ray? Here?" said Charmy with a wide smile as Vector nodded.

"but what are they doing here? Aren't they suppose to travel like what they said?" Espio asked as Vector shrugs.

"don't know, maybe they came for a visit but what's bothering me is why their involve about Knuckle's Brother" said Vector putting a hand on his chin.

"so i am right, his Knuckie's brother" the tree of them got starled by a voice but femilliar.

They soon sees the bat mobian sitting on a opened window nearby.

"why hello boys~ don't mind me coming in" she said as Espio narrowed his eyes.

"Rough? what are you doing here?" Vector asked suprised as Rough just place her leg on top of her other leg and slightly swing it a bit.

"Well i'm just passing by and heard you two talking about Knuckles meeting you guys here, and i can't help but to listen" she said keeping her smile.

"how do you know about Knuckles having a brother" Espio asked taking a step and stared at her seriously.

"oh you know, i happen to met a certain echidna in the forest yesterday that looks like Knuckles and we happen to have quite talk" she said and when she said 'quite talk' is about N/N being rude to her.

"and he even made me a flowercrown too, such a gentleman" she added remembering N/N placing the flowercrown on top of her head, she loves that.

" he can make flowercrowns? "Ask Charmy with amaze but Espio signals Charmy to quite down.