Chapter 10:Eat...just Eat

They played longer than they expected, N/N look at the sky and sees the orange and yellow of the bright sky meaning it's afternoon now.

"you should go home" N/N said to Cream stopping her and look at him as she blinked.

"Yes hun now that you mention it what are you doing in this forest in the first place?" asked Rough as Cheese look at Cream that blink.

"..w..well" Cream started feeling slight nervousness, N/N slightly raise his brow.

"...your lost aren't you?" he asked her as Cream blink in suprised then slowly nodded.

"well your mother will be so worried about you" Rough said making N/N to look at her.

"you know her mother?" he asked as she nodded with a smile.

"of course i do, i already know her longer" she replied as N/N just stared at her, he soon noticed she's still wearing the flowercrown he made and blink a bit.

He thought she would throw it away but didn't expect her to keep it, he shrugs at the thought of it and turn his focuse back on the child.

"can you help me get her home?" he asked her as Rough look at him suprised.

Her? His asking her? Well that's new, she smirks at the sudden request.

"hmm...let me see my schedule" she said pretending to look for her schedule making N/N roll his eyes, he hold Cream's hand and start to walked off with her which startled Rough.

"fine then I'll get her home myself" he said as he continue to walk off with Cream and Cheese, Rough blink for a while as she quickly follow them.

"hey! Fine I'll help!" she said going after them.

The door opened revealing to be a older rabbit blink in confusion, but soon her eyes widen seeing her child.

"Cream!" the mother called out as Cream smiled letting go of N/N's hand and quickly went to her mother and hug her as Cheese flew towards them.

"where have you been? Do you know how worried i was? I was about to go out and search for you" she said full of worry, N/N watches the scene infront of him, for some reason this felt...femilliar...a worried mother caring for her child...

"by the way! Mommy this is Mr N/N and Miss Rough is here too! They help me get home" Cream said pointing at the two behind her, Rough slightly wave still have her usual smile as N/N just stared.

The older Rabbit smiled as she stood up infront of the two.

"thank you dears for bring my Cream back home, i wish i could repay you" she said as N/N slightly shakes his head, he have the chaos emerald now since he asked Cream for it earlier which she happily gave it to him.

"no need, it's time for u-" soon a loud grumble is heard stopping them all, they all blink and wondered where it came from but their eyes all laid at N/N that have his eyes widen.

"..was that you?" Rough asked as N/N blinked and shake his head.

".....no..." he replied, he felt his stomach twisted which made him bit his bottom lip, it slightly hurt and wonder why is he feeling like this.

The older rabbit is confused a bit until she realized something.

"are you perhaps hungry?" she asked making them to look at her.

Hungry? Is he hungry? He doesn't know really.

"hun, when was the last time you eat something?" Rough asked N/N was about to speak but stop himself.