Siren

Hector definitely went all out in terms of luxury for his club. Siren went in line with its aquatic name and had an under the sea modern aesthetic. The stage was in the center of the building against the back wall. Attached on one side was a door leading into a prep area that also lead into the dressing room. There was a back entrance for the dressing room so that performers could come in and leave easily without using the front door. Or more importantly so that Marina could slip out without hustle.

Right in front of the stage was the dance floor. On either side of it were tables for people to sit and talk enjoying drinks if they didn't want to dance. This area was mainly for elite clients and its one entry point was guarded. It too was elevated from the rest of the club. The common folk had their own sitting area in the rest of the club. Bathrooms were at the far end.

The bar where I would be working was right across the stage and dance floor but in the lower region. I still had a clear undisturbed view of the elites where Kenji would be. On one side of the bar a mini dance floor stood and on the other a door led to the kitchen and service area. The food was awesome I'll give them that.

The entrance was by far my favourite part. From the main door one went down a couple stairs into a glass tunnel. It was like a mini aquarium. Fish swimming overhead and in the sides. Clear blue water that was inviting. How they pulled that off I wanted to know. It was like Subsix but without the whole underwater part.

Moonstones hanged from the ceiling reflecting the white and blue club lights. It was beautiful. All the stairs in the building were LED lighted acrylic stairs. When you stepped on them they changed from white to blue. Basically all I'm saying is I was in love with this place.

Well except the uniforms. All female employees were dressed in wetsuits that were basically just one piece scraps of material with a zip down the front they were instructed to lower to show cleavage. While there's were black mine was red. I was the only female at the bar. And I told the manager if he asked me to flash my boobs I'd dismember him. He didn't.

The guys had what I personally believed were actual wetsuits but they too had to show some skin. This meant they didn't wear the top half. Waiters were in black and bartenders in red. Maybe to provide a distinction. Who knows? Aside from that Siren was a pretty great club.

I had showed up Saturday afternoon to be given a tour and shown how to work the bar seeing as Saturday was my first night. I was dressed in jean shorts, sandals and a white t-shirt I had tucked into my shorts. I had spent the day at the beach with Kenji and didn't feel like heading home to change.

Looking around the place I was spotted by Ted, that's the manager, and shown around. After he explained everything to me he let me head off to change. The doors would be opening in an hour and I was to help set up the bar.

"The changing room is unisex I'm afraid. But there are cubicles for privacy. Your locker will have your uniform in it. I already had your name plaque put on to make it easier to find."

"Thanks Ted."

"Glad to have you on the team." He said before walking away. I stepped into the changing room and immediately found my locker.

Pulling out my uniform I headed for a cubicle and changed. As I stepped out the door almost hit someone in the face. Luckily he had backed away in time.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said looking up at him. I was met with blue eyes that momentarily flashed silver before they went back. If I didn't know any better I'd assume it was the light and I was seeing things. But I had spent a good amount of time in a supernatural camp.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled. He glanced down at my uniform and slightly frowned. "Huh our first female. Ted likes to keep them moving around kind of like eye candy. You won't be much eye candy if you're behind the bar."