LI

My Christmas List: December 22nd
Let me make it to work on time. 

❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Armani!" I giggled out, pushing her away from me as I continued brushing my teeth, but she only walked back to me, pulling me in her arms and pressing delicate kisses down my neck. I giggled again from the kisses that were so incredibly soft they were tickling me. "It tickles," I whined, but Armani only laughed and continued her antics. I spit out the suds that had gathered in my mouth in the shiny sink, pushing Armani away yet again as I placed my toothbrush back in its original spot. "Seriously, I have work to do. Actually, we have work to do," I said, raising a brow.

Armani groaned, "We just got off the plane, what—" she tapped her phone on the sink, illuminating the time 10:37 am displayed on her phone, "—not even five hours, and you're ready to get back to work? We have a great excuse to stay in bed all day," she said, wiggling her eyebrows at me through the mirror as her arms wrapped back around my waist.

"Armani, we have a Christmas Eve Masquerade ball to host the day after tomorrow, do you realize how much stuff I have to get done today?" I said, but Armani only shrugged, causing me to turn to face her. "Let me reiterate, we have forty-eight hours until a Masquerade ball that has to go well, if not, I could be fired, and in return, I won't let you touch me for a week—just because you're being an enormous distraction right now."

Armani's mouth parted dramatically, "You're so bluffing right now."

I raised a brow, "Do you really want to test that theory out?"

Armani's eyes searched mine for a few moments before she inevitably said, "Not really, no."

"That's what I thought, now I'm going to get ready for work," I said, walking out of the bathroom, but I was quickly stopped by Armani's warm hand gently grabbing my wrist and guiding me back to her.

She pressed a brief kiss to my lips, pulling back as she said, "No goodbye kiss?"

I smiled, "No because we all know it's not just a kiss with you."

Armani only let out a humor-filled laugh, "I'm sorry I find my girlfriend so attractive that I can't keep my hands off of her," she said, and I only rolled my eyes playfully, feeling my face heat up with a shy blush. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Dali needs you to help her pick a gown for the day after tomorrow," she said, mocking my own words.

While I would love to spend time with Dali, right now is not the best timing, especially with how full my plate is.

Then again, it's Dali, and I can't not help her pick out a gown. Besides, I miss her... so work will have to suffer.

"I'll go after my lunch with CeCe and Leo," I said, pressing a chaste kiss to Armani's lips, "I'll see you later?"

Armani nodded causing me to exit the bathroom. "I'll miss you," she called after me, causing me to giggle slightly.

"You're so cute when you're clingy," I called back as I stripped from Armani's oversized black t-shirt that I had borrowed and threw it into the dirty clothes bin.

"I am not clingy," Armani said, her voice suddenly right beside me, which caused me to turn and face her.

I patted her chest as I walked past her to the shower, "Sure you aren't."

Armani trailed behind me, "Wait, are you about to take a shower?"

"Yes," I said, entering the bathroom yet again.

I turned on the shower to the hottest setting, just as Armani said, "Can I join—"

"Wait, but weren't you just saying you weren't clingy?" I said, looking at her with a raised brow.