The End/ Questions!

And there we go! The end of When The Rain Falls! This story has a special place in my heart as it was the first story I wrote after an almost five-month hiatus from writing. I loved writing Nate as a character and getting into his head throughout the story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Thank you for reading and sticking with this novel from beginning to end! I appreciate you so much for reading.

I have a few questions for any reader to answer, please don't feel obligated to do so, but I would like to gauge how readers were feeling throughout the story and whether everything worked well. 

1. Did the storyline work?

2. Did the big reveal about Rebecca work/not work? Why?

3. Did any of the story feel slow or irrelevant?

4. Was there anything that needs to be expanded upon in future edits?

5. Any general feedback you might have!

If there is anything else, please let me know! You can be as critical as you like here and I won't mind. If you didn't like certain aspects and think somethings need a huge overall, please point that out. Honestly, any feedback would be greatly appreciated for the editing process.

Thank you once again and please check out my other works too!

-Goose