Chapter Eight

Harley walked into the café instantly getting swarmed by her co workers. "Harley! How are you?" Nick rushed towards her wrapping his arms around her. "I'm okay Nick, thanks." She smiled with a small chuckle. "It must have been really scary." She nodded knowing that it was still scary, she was still having nightmares the last night she spent at Liv's she had to climb into bed next to her just for her to get back to sleep.

Now she's back at her own place something Liv wasn't entirely happy about, but she couldn't keep staying at Liv's not after what almost happened.

"It was, but I'm okay. I'm doing better." She lied as Liv walked into the café hanging up her phone, Harley had started to notice that everytime she saw Liv now she was always on the phone or just coming off it and always seemed to look worried or angry.

"Are you here for your back to work interview?" Nick questioned as Liz swatted at his arm gently. "Go behind the till and let me see Harley." Liz ordered causing him to let out a loud sigh, but do as he was told. Liz was slightly older than everyone, close to her forties with long brown hair and blue eyes, her hair had a small amount of grey streaks running through it.

"Hey boss!" Nick said loudly getting Liv's attention causing her to walk towards him, both getting lost in a deep conversation making Harley frown as it seemed to be a serious one by the serious expression that rested on Liv's face, along with her body language.

"So, how are you doing?" Liz questioned bringing Harley back to her. "Oh. I'm okay. A little jumpy, but that's to be expected, right?" Liz nodded. "Of course. It was a very scary night for you both."

"Do you know how Meg is doing?" Liz shook her head. "Liv has kept her away from the café since it happened. We were starting to think she was doing the same with you." Liz chuckled as Harley thought back to their conversation. Liv was very much against Harley going back to work as if their was more to the break in than a simple low life wanting some cash.

"Ready?" Liv questioned interrupting Harley and Liz. "Yes." Harley smiled as Liv gave a nod to Liz who instantly got back to work. Liv extended her hand out telling Harley to enter her office.

She instantly took a seat in front of the desk finding this quite strange since not only two days ago they were close to having sex and now all of a sudden she was back to reality, Liv was her boss and she needed to remember this.

Liv walked around her desk looking at her phone with a look of anger as if there was something more going on. After roughly five minutes of Harley sitting in silences waiting for Liv to start the interview she finally spoke up.

"Liv?"

"Yeah." She didn't even look up from her phone causing Harley to let out a sigh standing up and walking around the desk taking her phone from her locking eyes with her. "Hey..." Harley raised her eyebrows. "You can get it back once you do my back to work interview. I don't have all day here."

"You're kind of sexy when your bossy." Liv stated standing up placing her hands onto her desk in front of Harley, blocking her in making her realising her mistake. "Oh I shouldn't have gotten up." She said as Liv smirked.

Liv leaned forward gently grazing her lips against Harley's, what she wasn't expecting was for Harley to place her hand at the back of her neck pulling her closer smashing their lips together. When she wasn't around Liv everything about going back to reality was right, it made sense, but the minute Liv stepped into the room things became foggy and all she wanted was her hands on her.

Harley slowly began to pushed Liv back causing her to fall back onto her chair. Liv frowned looking to her chair then smiled when she saw Harley placing her leg over her straddling her. She brought her lips down onto Liv's neck gently nipping her before running her tongue over the stinging area, gently sucking wanting to mark her.