𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

|𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓕𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻|

We pulled up to my new house in the one and only Atlanta,Georgia. My eyes grew wide almost popping out of the Sockets.

“Now this is what you call naturally beautiful” i said getting out of the car causing me and david to laugh a little

We walked up to my front porch and we walked inside. We seen workers everywhere. They were jst some decorators that David hired. He thought since i 'always do stuff for him' he could do something for me. And since i had already told David how i wanted my house set up and decorated it wasn't that hard to get them onto it.

After a couple minutes they were all finished then they walked up to me and David. I gave them all a great big smile because i was really enjoying my day.

“Hello Mrs.Dream, we've got everything like you wanted not 1 misplacement we hope you like it.” one of the decorators said to me smiling

“Thank you, I love it" i said shaking his hand and smiling then all the decorators walked out

Now it was just me and David. I was a reall emotional girl so i knew i was going to cry especially saying goodbye to David. I know not for good because we will still have contact with each other and visit but it just won't be the same.

Before i could say anything a tear drop came out of my eye and David pulled me into a hug.

“I guess this is goodbye Mrs.Dream but not forever. Remember I'm always just 1 phone call or text away. And you know where i am so anytime you touch down in the city again come see me”he said while we still hugged and i just balled my eyes out while still smiling

“Yea, goodbye but not forever. And you better answer me when i call and text that phone David" i said pulling away from the hug wiping my tears and pointing at him

“Oh when it's my little Mrs.Dream you know i'm always on go" he said giving me a smile

“Same over here. Cus don't play with my David and that's on period" i said causing us to both laugh as we goofed around a little

“Well it was nice working for you Mrs.Dream I'm going to miss you. But hey remember I'm always here for you. Call me,text me, facetime me whenever you want. I'll always answer.” he said about to walk out

“I love you David" i said as i felt another tears drop fall

“I love you to Mrs.Dream. Aye and cheer up. You know i hate to see you sad" he said pointing his finger at me

“Oh my goodness, i will" i said playfully rolling my eyes and walking towards him giving him another hug then pulling away after a few seconds

“Bye Mrs.Dream" He yelled as he walked to his car

“Bye David,be safe and call me when you get home”i yelled back

“I will" he yelled getting in his car and driving off

'I'm going to miss that man' i said to myself

Even though me and him weren't supposed to be that close we were. It's not like we had some type of love thing going on or anything like that because we most definitely did not. I have a boyfriend and he has a wife. I even met his wife and they call me their daughter. They both treated me like their own. And it's sad to say but it's like they showed me more love then my own parents. I don't care what anyone says but i know who's my parents. And that's Sasha and David Collins. Period.

But anyways.

I sat my purse down on the rack beside my front door before locking it. I also took my shoes off at the front door because i don't play that. Don't come in my house wearing shoes. Thats a warning.

After i took my shoes off i walked around the whole house just looking at the beautiful set up and decorations.

I can definitely get comfortable here quickly. I thought to myself

I needed to take a shower because i smelt like outside which is another thing. Don't come in my house laying or sitting on my sofa nor bed with you're outside clothes on. I don't play that either.

I walked upstairs to my huge master bedroom and just stood in the doorway looking around. After an couple seconds i walked fully into the room before walking to my huge walk in closet. I seen a button beside it which i guess is the button to open the closet. So i clicked it and the closet door slid open.

Now this is nice. Bad bitch material very much.

I walked in and i walked around the island in the middle of the closet that held all of my purses. Then i walked over to the right side which held all of my shirts. I picked out my white over-sized tupac shirt with my white pro nike woman shorts. I also grabbed one of my laced panties and bra sets before walking into my bathroom that was built in my room and turning the shower on.

I got undressed and played music firat before stepping into the nice warm shower. I stayed in there for about 15 minutes before washing up 3 times and getting out.

I moisturized with my coca butter lotion and some coca butter body oil before spraying on some of my dove spray on deodorant then getting dressed. 

I was now hungry,tired,and it was getting late. So i decided to order some door dash and watch the movie friday until i fell asleep.

What do y'all think of chapter 2?

I think it was calm.

Do y'all think i should tense it up a little more or keep it calm,cool,and collective for now?