𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

|𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓿𝓸𝓷 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽| •2 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝓥𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 🚘📍
12:00𝓹𝓶
6/17

I was sitting on my couch listening to my music on my 200 inch tv in my living room while scrolling on my phone. Out of no where i felt something hit the back of my head hard asf. I slammed my phone down on the couch and looked back seeing a water bottle and asian.

“I'm finna kill yo dumbass” i said getting up and walking towards her but she ran into my room and locked the door before i could get to her

“Dayvon have you been fucking my friend kris?”she yelled from the side of the door

She been on this delusional shit since she got her ass whooped at the club by india and ari. She been accusing me of fucking ari's sista. Ion know why she think that. Even though she is bad asl.

But i ain't been fucking that girl. But she was right about me fucking her best friend. And ion give no fucks either. Hoes ain't shit anyway.

“Yea" i said bluntly not giving 1 fuck

“Really Dayvon?”she yelled swinging the door open

Little do she know she shouldn't of did that. Now im finna beat the breaks off her goofy ass.

I just looked at her with dark eyes and a mischievous smile. I walkes in the room and grabbed her by her neck pinning her up against the wall 2 feet off the ground. She tried to get my hands from around her neck but i just sat there laughing watching her struggle.

I threw her against the ground and starting stomping her with my timbs on.

“Von i-im sorry!”she screamed at the top of her lungs but i didn't stop until i seen blood

When i was finished i walked out the room and grabbed my car keys and headed to Durk's house.

|𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓕𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻|

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 🚘📍1:30𝓹𝓶7/17

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 🚘📍
1:30𝓹𝓶
7/17

I was currently getting ready to go see my man since he was back in town. He didn't know i was coming because i wanted to surprise him. I know he's been working hard and stressing lately so i wanted to take some of that stress off of him.