𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

|𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓕𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻|

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 🚘📍9:30𝓪𝓶6/2

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 🚘📍
9:30𝓪𝓶
6/2

I woke up to my 9:30 alarm going off on my phone. I clicked 'stop' then i did a little stretch before and after getting out of bed. Once i stretched i did my morning prayer then i walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth twice then washed my face and put my face moisturizer on it.

I was hungry but then i noticed i had no food because i didn't go grocery shopping. So i had alot of things on my bucket list today

Go grocery shopping
•Go see my sister ari
•My meeting later
•Go pick up my check

Thats all i had to do for the day. First on my list though was to go grocery shopping.

I went upstairs and went into my closet. I picked out something simple. But cute and comfortable also. And since i had already took a shower last night all i had to do was lotion up then get dressed.

I don't know about some of y'all but i know i am NOT the type of girl to waste water. Or anything at that. Some people think your supposed to take like 2+ showers a day but not me. Say what you want about me but i think that's extra especially if you barely did anything. Like if i was out all day then yes i would take 2 showers a day but 2+ showers for unnecessary reasons is a no for me.

After i got dressed and did my hygiene i went to the bathroom to do my hair. Since my hair wasn't done i just decided to slick it back into a ponytail and do my edges.

After i did my hair i grabbed my all black chanel purse then i slid on my chanel slides and grabbed my phone and my keys to my Lamborghini urus. I walked outside and today was a really nice day. Especially to go see my man.

It was a nice sunny day down in Atlanta! I got into my car and put my purse in the passenger seat. The sun was beaming right in my face giving me all of that natural sun light. So i decided to post a pic on the gram.

DreamRayne 🔹

AriDaDon and 200,487,267 others likedDreamRayne: All natural! 🥵

DreamRayne: All natural! 🥵

AriDaDon: my sista! 😍😘

IndiaRoyale: my lil cousin not so little anymore! 😍😍

RoddyRich: my baby 😋😋

Random: wen i cach yu again ima woopin yo ass hoe

I looked through some of the comments seeing some of my family comment and my bf. Then this one comment caught my eye and i almost chocked on my own spit trying to read it,chile.

'Whoever that is needs to whoop they ass back to school and learn some proper grammer and how to spell' i said making myself chuckle a little before playing some music

I played body by summer walker before pulling out of my driveway and heading to the grocery store.

Once i got to walmart i found a parking spot close to the front because i really did not feel like doing alot of walking. I grabbed my purse,keys,and phone then got out the car. I walked towards the entrance and went inside. I grabbed a buggy then i started shopping.

1 hour later

After a hour i was finished shopping. I put all of my bags inside of my trunk then i closed it and got into the driver seat.

I pulled out of the parking spot where i was parked and i drove off.

Once i got home i took all of my grocery's inside and put them up. I was now hungry so i decided to make me a little salad.

I got one of the plastic howls i got from walmart and i took the lid off of it. I got some lettuce and i cleaned it off before pouring some into my bowl. I then grabbed a tomato,some bacon bits,and some chicken. And i put all of that inside with the lettuce before adding seasonings and sauces then putting the lid on and shaking it up.

I also got me some fruit put into another container. I had pineapples,strawberries, and some watermelon with a lemon slice.

I grabbed my food then walked back out to my car. I played some music before pulling off to go to Ari's house.

I'm going to keep it calm for now because this is just the beginning.

Lmk what y'all think.