𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

|𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓕𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻| •1 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 🚘📍
11:00𝓹𝓶
8/6

It's been a month and a half/ a month since me and von have been together and ngl it was actually going good.

I was currently at home laying in my bed waiting for von to get back because he said he was coning home late. I was really trying to keep myself awake but my eyes just kept dropping every minute.

I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer so i turned my tv off and just fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up to my alarm waking me up. I turned it off then i turned my head to see von wasn't there.

He's been like this for the last couple of days but i never really thought much about it because he was out with the guys alot and in the studio.

I got up and did my morning prayer before going to do my morning routine and showering.

After i got ready for the day i decided to go see the girls because i lowkey missed them and i haven't seen them in a minute.

So i grabbed my purse,phone,and keys then i headed to ari's house.

Once i got to ari's house i walked in and the whole gang was there. Including von.

I walked into the kitchen and straight past him because there was no way he could come over here but he didn't even check in with me last night.

I say hey to everyone except him and i hugged the girls then sat down.

“Well sis i have something to tell you" ari said rubbing her stomach and i raised a eyebrow

Cus what she tryna say??

“What" i asked with my eyebrow still raised and side eyeing her while everyone just looked at me

“I'm pregnant” she said smiling hard ash

Im sorry WHAT? My sister is pregnant? I thought she was team 'fuck them kids'. Now look at her ass.

“Your- who's the daddy?" I asked cutting myself off and furrowing my eyebrows

“Herbo of course" she said as herbo came up and hugged her

“You let him get you pregnant and you ain't even his girl" i said trying to hold in my laugh while everyone else did the same but herbo,ari,and von

“Dream why tf does that even matter" she asked with a serious face and tone

“I mean..." I said dragging it

“You're being weird asf" she said waving me off and walking to the fridge

“How i'm just saying" i said shrugging “Could never be me” i said looking at her with a straight face then at von and he was already staring at me

“Okay Dream I'm really about to whoop yo ass" she said tying her hair up and walking up to me and i just sat there still

But before she could get to me herbo grabbed her pulling her back.

She wasn't gonna do nun anyways.

“Aye Dream i think yo ass should go" herbo said nodding towards the door

I didn't say anything. I just grabbed my belongings and walked out feeling like THAT BITCH.

I wasn't trying to show out or make my sister feel bad honestly. I just think it's crazy because herbo has been the same one playing with her heart for a year now, he didn't even ask her to be his girl, now he getting her pregnant? My sister can really do better. I know she can.

I just got in my car and drove off not giving 1 fucks.