𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

|𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓷/𝓐𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷|•1 week later

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝓡𝓸𝓭𝓭𝔂'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 🚘📍
2:30𝓹𝓶
7/12

Me and Roddy are currently dating and he's the best to me. But he's just not von. I think of von everyday. That man is literally my soulmate. And I'm going to get him back. Even if that means i have to kill that Dream bitch.

“Oh fuck no bae look at this” i said showing roddy pics and videos of dream and von on instagram

“It's alright because soon we can kill both of them and live happily together” he said hugging me

He doesn't know that i still want von. And im going to get him back. But Dream, she can die in the worst way possible.

“Yea bae" i said hugging him back

|𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓕𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻|

It was currently a week after all of that stuff went down in Dallas. Von got free'd the next day he drove his corvette back and he's been laying low ever since. Only because he didn't want the feds to suspect anything. Durk has been calling me everyday giving me updates on him.

'I'm hungry, i might order something' i said to myself yawing and walking to the fridge

I barely had anything so i needed to definitely go grocery shopping again. I decided to order something from doordash instead.

After i ordered my food i sat on the couch waiting for my food to come. I sat there eating a popsicle that i got out my freezer while scrolling on my phone.

I was scrolling on instagram when i got a random text from a no caller ID. I clicked on it to see what it was and i checked to see if we had any old texts and we didn't.

Unknown

You vons girl?
3:00

Um no, i know him though why?
3:01

He was fucking me real good while
u was in the room sleep 😂.
3:02

I read it with a confused face cus what? Then she sent me a video and i clicked on it and it was a video of some girl and von fucking. He was hitting it from the back so i couldn't see her face but i knew for sure that was von. After a couple more minutes she turned for missionary and i seen her face. It was the maid that was all up on him at the 4th of july party. Im honestly not surprised.

I just saved the video and blocked the number.

This nigga really think im dumb huh? Ima show him.

I got a text saying my food was here so i went and got it then i sat down at my island and on one of my stools while opening my food.