𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 33

|𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓕𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻|•𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 23𝓻𝓭

Me and the gang were currently on Durk's private jet on our way to Chicago, Illinois for Thanksgiving.

I was kinda nervous about meeting von's mom even though i said i was ready. What if she's rude or doesn't like me? Then what?

All my thoughts went away as soon as Ari started talking to me.

“We're here Rayne" ari said doing a little happy dance while smiling hard

“I see, you must really miss home" i said laughing at her little dance

“No not like that" she said looking around like she was thinking “But visiting wise yes. And speaking of 'home' are you planning on going to visit New York?”she asked

“I never even thought of that honestly, but i will soon” i said smiling as the gang started grabbing their bags to get of so i did the same

We were now at this mansion. I didn't know who owned it or anything. But i know this is the biggest house i've ever seen in Chicago.

We walked up to the porch and sat there waiting for von to get the door unlocked.

“Von is this your house?"i asked looking up at it

“Yea ma" he said unfazed like it was nothing while opening the door

“How many houses do you have" i asked looking at him while everyone else walked in and found a room

“As many as i need ma" he said smirking then giving me a kiss on the forehead “Alr come on so i can show you my room”

A couple hours later

Everyone except for me was down stairs in the kitchen of course talking and playing games. I was more tired then jayda,ari,and india and i'm not even pregnant. So since i was tired and was about to go to sleep i was doing my late night bible study before dozing off.

After i finished i closed my bible and layed it on the night stand on my side of the bed.

As i was tucking myself in about to go to sleep my phone dinged causing me to grab it and put it on dnd. I was so tired i didn't even feel like looking at my phone so i just decided to look at it in the morning.

Short chapter ik.....

This book lowkey boring and corny but next book gonna be WAY better i promise.

Just trust me 😌.

••