𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 31

|𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓕𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻|

I was currently waiting for Von to come over because he said he was. Last week was his birthday but he said he didn't want to do anything or celebrate because it was just a 'Day'. Me and the gang even tried to throw him a secret surprise party and he found out about that too.

But i still bought him gifts. And earlier i went and got him a cake so when he comes over i can do my own little secret surprise party. All the lights in the house were currently turned off.

The theme i had was supposed to be a 'sexy' theme but i only had a little bit of time to do it so yea.

There were roses and candles on the steps and in the hallway that led to the bedroom. Everywhere Else around the house was red and black balloon's.

And in the bedroom there were candles and roses everywhere and i had put up some LED lights just for him. I put them on red.

And in the bed were roses spread everywhere and i was laying on top of them wearing a red lingerie. His cake sat at the top right side of the bed and it read 'Happy Birthday Dayvon' with pics of him and the boys.

As i was about to get up i heard von yell from downstairs.

“Maaaaa" he dragged out yelling “Where you at" he yelled walking up the steps

I continued to lay in the bed waiting for him to reach the bedroom.

As the bedroom door opened i looked up at von and smirked as he did the same licking his lips.

“This for me ma?"he asked closing the door and walking towards me

“Who else" i said furrowing my eyebrows, tilting my head,and smirking

“Mhmm you looka good asf ma" he said pulling on my lingerie

“Aht aht, you have to open your gifts first" i said moving his hand off of my leg and pointing to the corner where all of his gifts sat

“But ma i want you first" he dramatically pouted poking out his bottom lip causing me to laugh

“Dayvon you are a mess" i said as i continued to laugh “But since this day is supposed to be about you i guess"   

He smiled while taking his shirt off and throwing it on the floor. He slid his shoes off too and climbed over top of me hovering over me.

He leaned down and started kissing me while his dreads swung down on my face turning me on even more.

I pulled away from the kiss and just held his face while observing it.

“What you doin' ma?" Von asked chuckling as i just stared at every feature on his face

“I'm just looking at how handsome you are” i said shrugging my shoulders

“Hmm, can i tell you how pretty you are?” he asked smirking

I just smiled and pulled his face back down so our lips reconnected.

My chapters are staring to get short but it's okay.

What yall think?