Part 32 love you like crazy

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

Monami’s gaze rested on the girl that was calm and collected.

Reshma?”
(sanbetheticx , SarafWasima and TheANnika2108 ArpitaSingh2832 tum sab ka answer sahi tha...
Calm and collected almost sabne hi diya tha.. though seriously sanbetheticx and ArpitaSingh2832 tum dono na detective bn skti ho... Kya explanation hain.. really ab main kya likhu... Though main likh chuki ho.. so issi se hi kaam chlana padega..)

Karan looked at her with a big smile: “Good.  Our Criminal Psychology Beauty is showing improvement.”

The playground was filled with the noise of students chatting as they made their way to the school gates.

Karan  found Reshma in the crowd.  He smiled: “Let’s go.”

Monami: “Go? Hum Kahan Jaa rahe hain?”

Karan  took a stride forward: “Case Study.  Let’s find out how this young teenage girl developed into a psychopath.”

—————

Even though it’s just one street away from the school, the atmosphere is completely different.  It is still and quiet in this part of area.  Most of the shops were closed. The dim street lamp lighted up the pavement Reshma walked on. 

Karan and Monami were following her from a distance in his Grand Cherokee. Shortly after they got into the car, Monami called the officer in charge and shared Karan’s conclusion with him. He was a bit dubious.   Nevertheless, he sent two officers to go with them. 

Monami was not surprised by the officer’s doubts.  She was sure once the fingerprints and DNA samples match their findings, the officers would know that they are right. After all, criminal psychology is an emerging field in this country.  It takes time for people to accept its merits.

Karan waited for Monami to finish her conversation with the officer.  Then he asked: “Tell me, what made you ‘click’?”

Monami answered: “Well, from the surface, Atharv hi suspect lagta hain. Jaisa ki aapne phle kaha, jisse Meera D2 hill par milne wali thi woh Atharv tha. Usne knife bhi khareeda tha aur toh aur he has a gambling debt jo ki usse clear karni thi.. isliye usse paiso ki bhi jarurat thi. So, uske chori karne intentions toh probably the but whether he had the intent to kill, I am not so sure.” ( don't you guys feel ki ab Monu bhi explanation Dene lg gyi..kitni progress kr li Monu ne..)

Karan  nodded. 

Monami continued: “Aapne mention Kiya tha ki hume unka behaviour analyse karna hain. ” Therefore, even though the physical evidence points towards Atharv, behaviour evidence kuch aur hi taraf ishara krta hain..”

Explain…”

“Woh wounds.. Meera ki body par jo body par Jo wounds hain.. Killer ne usja pura face disfigure kar diya aur shoulders aur legs par..  the killer stabbed her multiple times there. Bhala Atharv aisa kyon krega? Woh toh paiso k peeche tha.. face par zakh.. these are signs of jealousy. ( TheANnika2108 here one of your reason). Also, Meera, woh.. she was lying on a concrete platform, but uske dress ke upar itni mitti thi.. It looked like the soil had been dumped on top of her.  Isse, I suspect ki killer ladki hain.. and background information k based par hum teeno ko jante hain.. jisme Reshma.. she is the most likely the candidate.”