Part 70 The plan behind the trap

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

Aditya looked at the screen with a smile on his face.

He saw a ‘beautiful’ picture - A man has complete control over the woman. He was kissing her and his hands were all over her body. But the woman was like a petrified little bird, with no means of escaping from him.

The kiss waa a short one. The man licked the blood on his upper lips. He stepped back, and pointed his gun at her temple.

 “Bye Jenny.” He said in a coarse and excited voice.  

Monami closed her eyes. Her body was shivering. She tightened her fists, and grabbed on to the chains…

Pang!” A clean shot.  

Karan gave a mocking smile and puts his gun back in his pocket. He turned around, lifted his head and looked into one of the cameras. 

Behind him, Aditya could see Monami’s body. Her whole body was flopping down. There was a blood hole in her left temple. Obviously, the bullet went through her head.  

Oh…” Aditya’s smile deepened. He was so excited his hands was grabbing on to the corner of the table.  

Allen. There’s no doubt about it.  

What a perfect test. What a beautiful death!

Karan said with an insolent tone: ”Hey, puppet, Ab hum kahan milne wale hain?”

He ridiculed Aditya by calling him a puppet. It’s his way of telling Aditya he thought this test was childish and pathetic. But Aditya didn't mind at all. He leaned back on his chair: “Garage me ek car hain. Drive it out. Maine uske GPS navigation system me destination set ki hui hain..”

“Ok.’  Karan puts the cap back on his head, then he lifted his head to look into the camera again: “This woman, leave her here. I’ll come back for her body.”

Aditya laughed: “Ok. Ok. She is all yours.”

Karan quickly left the undergound warehouse. Aditya sat at the table and looked at the screens. The place was so quiet. There was no sound or movement at all, except for the blood on Monami’s forehead, dripping down onto the ground.  A drop at a time, like a poignant but bright picture.” 

Aditya couldn't wait for Karan to arrive. He has no interest left in Monami. He switched off the screens and walked out of the study.

—————

Two hours later. In the State hospital.

Monami slowly opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw is an unfamiliar ceiling. Drapes that were light blue in colour blocked the sun rays from coming through the window. She was lying on a bed. She was wearing a clean set of clothes, with IV drip attached to her.  

Beside her bed, a nice looking man wearing hospital clothes was sitting in a wheelchair. He looked thinner than a few weeks ago. And there was IV drip attached to his arms too.  

A wave of relief came over her.

Faizi.  

Her head was still heavy, but she slowly sat up. She remembered the horrible underground warehouse where she was kept for the past few weeks, and everything that happened when she was there. 

It’s over. It’s finally over.  

—————

After the violent kiss, Karan moved his lips away. He stared at her, with his face just centimeters away from her.